Wanting to make new friends and support system

Options
Hi,
Am new to my fitnesspal and look forward inmeeting new people and friends I cant wait to get started :)

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristina! Welcome. This website is really helpful. I hope you will like it here.
  • katiebug513
    katiebug513 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP Kristina!
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    Welcome! You are gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE this site! Promise! lol =)
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I am relatively new and I can tell you will love this site. It will change your life!
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi Kristina,

I have been a member since Dec 2008 and this site truly helped me lose 30 pounds. When I stopped showing up everyday to log my foods in and to "see where I was at" with calories I slowly regained 10 pounds. This is the place to be! Log in your food everyday, no cheating! Add some exercise and I am telling you, results will be yours! You will not believe what you have been eating when you log in your calories and the numbers are in front of your eyes...you will get hooked! Good luck and you have a friend in me.

Leeni
  • leadvocalchick
    leadvocalchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a great support team, you couldn't have found a better place!! Welcome! :happy:

P.S. luv the profile pic - dress is beautiful, and luv the head peeking out around the corner! :laugh:
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome, everyone here is so great
  • eileenfinn04
    eileenfinn04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will love this website. I love it. I can keep track of all my foods and not have to guess how many calories or fat content of everything. you can definitely add me if you like. good luck.
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    welcome 2 the site!!
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on joining such a wonderful site!! I've yet to come across ANYone negative here!! Sending you a request. A few good threads to check out: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/99431-lose-5-pounds-a-month-june-2010-challenge and/or http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/94171-labor-day-challenge Good luck on your journey!! XoxoxoX Bru