the person above you celebrity look a like

Options

Replies

• PhiSigAmber
    PhiSigAmber Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @Skinny

You look like you could be the sister of Jaleel White (the grown up version, not the dorky child).
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    This would be an appropriate time to COMPLETELY forget the lady's name whom you look EXACTLY like. /derp.
    I will follow up on this one!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    @PhiSig You kind of remind me of a younger Gloria Estefan as well as maybe Kristen Kreuk

@addreon This is super random, but you kind of remind me of Priscilla Presley when she was younger.
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    I'm okay with that. It's nice to not hear that I look like Amy Lee for once. O.o
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth Taylor!! Beautiful!! :)
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    Bahaha. No ma'am.

You kinda resemble Amy Adams with dark hair. xD
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    I'm okay with that. It's nice to not hear that I look like Amy Lee for once. O.o

Now that you say that, you really do. I consider that a good thing, though. She was my girl crush for years!!
  • addreonnaseger
    Options

Now that you say that, you really do. I consider that a good thing, though. She was my girl crush for years!!

Oh lawd. Lmfao. It's really bad when I have black hair. O.o I'm STILL trying to figure out exactly who you look like. It's like a mix between Dakota Fanning and Christina Aguliera. O.o
  • Krizzo87
    Options

Oh lawd. Lmfao. It's really bad when I have black hair. O.o I'm STILL trying to figure out exactly who you look like. It's like a mix between Dakota Fanning and Christina Aguliera. O.o

I get Christina Aguilera a lot. As long as it's PRE-dirty era, I'm okay with that. :p

I also get Christina Applegate quite a bit. I get Courtney Love sometimes, too....not sure how to take that one... o_O
  • addreonnaseger
    Options

I get Christina Aguilera a lot and Christina Applegate. As long as it's PRE-dirty era, I'm okay with that. :p I get Courtney Love sometimes, too....not sure how to take that one... o_O

Take it with a punch to someone's throat. she killed Kurt! :(
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    And I don't think there's ever been a time she hasn't looked like a crack w***e :huh:
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    And I don't think there's ever been a time she hasn't looked like a crack w***e :huh:

I'm not sure there ever has been a time....
  • beebop85
    beebop85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @addreaonnasege - Lilly Allen a little bit!
  • MrsDevor
    MrsDevor Posts: 29
    Options
    @beebop85

Katy Perry a little bit.
  • beebop85
    beebop85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @MrsDevor - Why thank you I love her! You really remind me of Leann Rimes but prettier :)
  • cinthyathreeohfive
    Options
    Rachel Weisz
  • cinthyathreeohfive
    Options
    eww.

Taylor Kitsch...somewhat
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Rachael Ray
  • xoxomarshmallow