The Pouch Test- Wanna hear how it goes for me?

Options
ok, so one of the members on this site (thank you soooo much) suggested I try the pouch test. Its for gastric bypass patients who have lost their way, and I have. I have gained back a total of 21 pounds and refuse to let this get me. I'm determined to regain control over food and my body. So, today was day 1. I did have my coffee with sugar free creamer and 1 stevia. I waited 30 minutes and drank a protein shake. Waited another 30 minutes and began drinking a 16oz propel. Then water. A cup of sugar free jello, followed by a protein shake for lunch. Since, Ive had another propel, water, a jello, a sweet 16 pop and a cup of low sodium fat free chicken broth. Ive got a bit of a headache, but to be honest, I'm not hungry. I wanna eat, but i'm not hungry. I think I'll probably have another shake and maybe some more broth. I havent reached 400 calories yet for the day so I think that may be a good idea. Ironic isnt it, trying to lose weight and thinking you should eat more??? Anyway, for anyone who is interested I'll post up all 5 days and how they go for me. I'm assuming tomorrow will be like today since its the same diet.

Replies