NSV - No "Fat Girl Squat"

Options
2»

Replies

• samara1981
    Options
    I had the same curiosity what NSV is too :) Congrats on the no fat squat! That is an amazing feeling.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I am curious what the 613 stands for in your screen name.

6/13 - Birthday... Not very original and my hubby was slightly offended that I didn't use our anniversary.... In fact, I think it may have been my junior high screen name back when AIM was cool.

I'm 6/12 hehe
  • samara1981
    Options
    ohhh non scale victory! love it!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    "fat girl squat", so that's what its called. Love it!!
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hahah. Congrats! I seriously considered posting a very similar NSV the other day.

I haven't lost enough to go down a size yet, but I have gone from "I will cut you if you put my pants in the dryer because there is no way I will ever get them back on again" to "I have to put my pants in the dryer ON HIGH for 35 minutes before I go out just so they will shrink enough to look decent for an hour". Putting on my pants is now the very last thing (before shoes) I do before leaving the house.

So nice to not have to squat out my stiff, air-dried jeans anymore.
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    Oh, i know ALL about this "squat" LOL. Good for you! Congrats =]
  • doritosgirl
    doritosgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if that was your birthday.. Its mine too :)
  • avburns
    avburns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You go friend! Thanks for inspiring me!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    That's a great way to describe that! How would you describe the activity of laying on the bed/floor to button/zip the pants up? Some things I've thought sound obsene.
  • bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your victory over the "fat girl squat". I gave up jeans a few years ago when the squat just wasn't working anymore :cry: I am looking forward to the day I can put jeans on again!
  • lnsy613
    lnsy613 Posts: 19
    Options
    A "Fat girl squat" is nothing compared to my "Sweating WITH the Oldies" (being me) trying to get into my Spanx! One day when my hubby was doing laundry and my Spanx came out of the washing machine, he said, "There's no way you can get "all that" into these little things". No, I didn't slap him, but the next time I put them on I demonstrated with all the bending, tugging, pushing fat in, etc. until I had worked up a good sweat!

LOVE IT!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Woot!!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    haha i always do this! i hate my pants being super tight lol.
  • StephieF87
    StephieF87 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    haha I call it the "fat girl squat and bounce"!
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    A "Fat girl squat" is nothing compared to my "Sweating WITH the Oldies" (being me) trying to get into my Spanx! One day when my hubby was doing laundry and my Spanx came out of the washing machine, he said, "There's no way you can get "all that" into these little things". No, I didn't slap him, but the next time I put them on I demonstrated with all the bending, tugging, pushing fat in, etc. until I had worked up a good sweat!

I so relate to that. I need to put the fan on before I start-it's like a mini-workout! The things we women do:-)
  • jonieb123
    Options
    Just re joined and got to say wasnt expecting such a giggle xxx thank you so so so much you have made my day pmsl xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh, I remember doing the fat girl squat haha. Glad I don't have to anymore! The fat girl squat always runs the risk of ripping pants :laugh:
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    That's a great way to describe that! How would you describe the activity of laying on the bed/floor to button/zip the pants up? Some things I've thought sound obsene.

Fat girl reverse planks?

What about putting your arms into the tee shirt and then spreading them apart so you stretch the shirt ever so much? Yeah, don't have to do that anymore. :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Love it! Awesome NSV :):):)
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    OMG!

I opened this thread to see what a fat girl squat is, and I have to confess I've done it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!