5'8" girls starting at over 250 with before and afters?

Options
I'm about 5'8" and my starting weight was 290. I just started my journey about 3 weeks ago, but i'm looking for some before and afters (or durings) of girls around my same height and weight when they started. I need constant motivation!! Thanks!! :)

Replies

• bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have a before and during under my profile I am 5'8 and i started around 260 my heaviest was 288 but i have no pictures of that time except face shots
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I'm still during, but I can show you my progress. I started out 280ish (hated getting on the scale, and had to buy size 24 jeans which kicked me in the butt). Sucky photo, but I hated having my picture taken.

largest_zps1d00acc2.jpg

I lost some of the weight initially without trying much (ate smaller portion of the main part of my lunch) and yoyo'd some trying MFP and then falling off the wagon. Was fairly stabilized at 245 (few pounds lost, few pounds gained). Finally got my butt into gear at the end of October last year. Logging consistently, eating at TDEE-25%, and lifting heavy weights (I've found that I love lifting and now I look forward to going to the gym).

Here are my current progress pictures:

Februarycomparisonfront_small_zps0e5085fc.jpg
    Februarycomparisonside_small_zpsc3788a95.jpg
  • singingsophie
    singingsophie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :) Excellent progress! Nice Job.
  • ErikasOperation150
    ErikasOperation150 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and started at 257 down to 14 pounds now, I always need motvation too, stress eater right here! so feel free to add me!.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!