What do you consider tank top ready? This is directed to bot

Options
For me...it's when the tank top does not hug that little love handle on the side.

Hopefully in another two weeks......I'm there. What say you?????

Replies

• blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    When the arm flab does not hang over. I am not even close.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Tank top ready? You have to be "ready" to wear a tank top? I suppose when you know what it feels like to be thin this would be a factor. For some of us with a lot to lose, the tank tops come out when the weather gets hot...ready or not ready. And then there's my sister who gets so warm, she wears tanks all year long.

I say............if it's hot, you're ready.............don't be so self conscience, be comfortable.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Tank top ready? You have to be "ready" to wear a tank top? I suppose when you know what it feels like to be thin this would be a factor. For some of us with a lot to lose, the tank tops come out when the weather gets hot...ready or not ready. And then there's my sister who gets so warm, she wears tanks all year long.

I say............if it's hot, you're ready.............don't be so self conscience, be comfortable.

Pretty much what I was going to say. When it's 80 degrees out I'm ready! Bikini is another story though!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I would never hit my wife. I love her. And she would kill me (and rightly so,,,). But I wear wifebeaters just about year 'round, and I did even when I shouldn't have. Comfort rules.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I've always worn tank tops, just baggier ones that hid my stomach or under other shirts so you didn't see that they were snug. Now that my stomach has gotten quite a bit flatter than it used to be, I'm starting to wear a lot more fitted tank tops and shying away from the baggy ones. So it's really just a matter of a change in style, I HATE to be hot so I wear tank tops from April til October... hehe
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    It's just that I look *so much better* without my upper arms showing. :laugh:
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

At this very moment, I am so sunburned, I rolled up the sleeves and stuck them in my bra here @ work. Mostly because it is helping to cushion against the straps that are digging into my poor inflamed shoulders.

But I have no tank tops I wear to work. I really should just get over that. I live in TEXAS y'all. Its freakin HOT here.

I think I need to go shopping.
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    No such thing, just gotta be confident. If you have confidence, you can pull of anything!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas so I bust out the tank tops usually in February. :tongue:
  • pandageisha
    Options
    No such thing, just gotta be confident. If you have confidence, you can pull of anything!!!

This is true, as long as you have the confidence you can rock whatever outfit you want to! Go for it girl! :)