motivate me please!!!

Options
I fell off the band wagon again!!! Gonna start back up tomorrow!!! I need to be part of a group or something. A 4 week challenge or anything!!! PLease someone i need a pep talk lol

Replies

• emmaj35
    emmaj35 Posts: 26
    Options
    I would be quite willing to start a 4 week plan with you
  • IndyHannah
    IndyHannah Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me too! :D
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That sounds great and I saw one other person interested as well. Im not exactly sure how to set it up.
  • IndyHannah
    IndyHannah Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure either. Did you mean just setting up a thread and starting a 4 week challenge? I'm newish to this site (normally work off my phone) but I'm definately up for setting one up. Shall we just start one off and check in on Mondays? Anyone interested add me as a friend?

:D
  • bombus
    bombus Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I know exactly how you feel. I had a similar situation a couple of weeks ago and not for the first time! The first thing to do is relax, take a deep breath and put things in perspective. It's easy to feel guilty and get down on yourself because you're a little off track.

You've fallen off the wagon but you're not going to gain 30llbs overnight; today is another day and you're in control of what you do and feel. Be gentle with yourself, take some exercise, drink plenty of water and eat healthy nourishing foods.
    I usually challenge myself to doing everything I can to feel better because this is a cycle and it needs to be broken.

Most importantly, remember that each day is an opportunity to feel better, you can do it! You're definitely in the right place to get support and encouragement. Also, if you look on the motivation section of this site you'll see there are lots of mini support groups with weekly weigh ins and daily updates that you could join.

Best of luck! :smile: