Question/Theory for the Ladies regarding the "girls"

Options
I have average boobs "I guess" 34C. In anycase they are flat at the top and full at the bottom. I have been doing various chest exercises such as chestflys, chest press and overhead pull. (I guess they are working) The top part of my boobs are tender to the touch a day after the workout and the seem to be a little more perky.

My question is, should I sleep in a bra to help this process along? What are your thoughts...

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Your boobs are a blob of fat & tissue encased in skin. When you workout your chest muscles you're building muscle under the skin. It can help to "perk" up the girls a bit but you aren't going to resurrect saggy boobs by doing chest exercises or wearing a bra.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Your boobs are a blob of fat & tissue encased in skin. When you workout your chest muscles you're building muscle under the skin. It can help to "perk" up the girls a bit but you aren't going to resurrect saggy boobs by doing chest exercises or wearing a bra.

Hi, Thanks for the information..although it was a little disheartening to hear. :-(
    But I will take any improvement I can get. :-)

Thanks!
  • JewelSmith
    Options
    My wife always sleeps in a sports bra. She says it helps with the tenderness after a hard chest workout and according to her keeps the girls up. chest exercises are great to keep the chest perky :) though you might lose fat there but they will be perky!

Thanks for the response!
  • CidCecilia
    Options
    Like the previous poster said, when doing chest exercises you train your chest muscles, which can help hold your tits up better. Also, as you lose weight, you get a bigger portion of breast tissue and less fat in your breasts, which might make them look perkier, as well. However, remember that factors such as nipple and areola size and proportions might make your tits look saggy. Personally I haven't been gifted with perky tits, but it's just to accept it and move on. You are beautiful as you are, no matter whether your tits are perky or not!
  • JewelSmith
    Options
    Like the previous poster said, when doing chest exercises you train your chest muscles, which can help hold your tits up better. Also, as you lose weight, you get a bigger portion of breast tissue and less fat in your breasts, which might make them look perkier, as well. However, remember that factors such as nipple and areola size and proportions might make your tits look saggy. Personally I haven't been gifted with perky tits, but it's just to accept it and move on. You are beautiful as you are, no matter whether your tits are perky or not!

Thanks for the response!