Serious about weight loss and looking for friends! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Check out www.fitnessblender.com. They have a ton of free workout videos. They have videos and exercises that are designed to target specific muscle groups. I just started doing these and boy, do they make you sweat! Good luck and friend me if you'd like. :)
  • littlelu222
    Options
    Would love to support you on your journey! :happy:
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You can never have too much support on this journey so all are welcome to add me :)
  • bhertel1659
    bhertel1659 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey. Remember you are going to fall of the wagon...the more important way to look at it is how long it takes you to get back on!!:smile::smile:
  • Tllindsey47
    Tllindsey47 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! See how much support you have? It's not easy to make a life change with our eating habits. You are doing the right things for you and your body. It's wonderful watching it come off, feel better, sleep better and have a good sense of well being! Good luck to you and don't beat yourself up if you cheat a little bit!

God Bless!
    T~
  • Itza85
    Itza85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been here for like 5 weeks and lost 8lbs already. More than just loosing weight, I'm trying to change my lifestyle. It wasn't easy at first, but I'm doing it. I'm still trying to get the hang of this, but you are more than welcome to add me :)
  • valeriecaden
    valeriecaden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I've gone through a similar weight gain at around the same age and also am very serious about getting in shape.
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    Hi Marissa...I'm Casey. Feel free to add me. I'm 32 going on 33 next month with 3 boys. I started gaining weight because of pregnancy and complacency. I'm on a mission now to get in the best shape of my life. :)
  • jeenak
    jeenak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Marissa!

I just posted an introduction myself. I'm not sure how the friends thing works on here yet, but I'd love to have you add me!

I'm very serious about weight loss right now and love working out as a way to keep myself motivated!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Hi Marissa feel free to add me!
  • 19andneverthesame
    Options
    I've lost 16 pounds, I'm in it for the long hull!! Be my friend? :D
  • taylorjade_xx
    taylorjade_xx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I’m new and only started today

Anyone with some happy helpful tips would be much appreciated

I have till June 29th to reach my goal as I’m dressing as JESSICA RABBIT!!! yes as in the extremely tight red dress!!

GLUP!! HELP!! PLEASE!!!

X
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi - Please feel free to add me as a friend!
    I've lost about 80 pounds so far - from February 2012 until now (by reducing my carbohydrate intake) - and now I am in the process of losing another 22 pounds.
    Just started using MyFitnessPal app on December 28th and LOVE it!
    Cheers,
    Laura
  • likleylad
    likleylad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey marissa, 210 has been my heaviest also. Again like you just through day to day life, always putting myself last :-( really just want to be a healthy weight for my height 5'4 so guessing I need to loose about 40lbs. Seems a long way to go but I no I can do it with support.
    Please feel free to add me and we can help each other! X