Pure Energy Bands?

Options
So while wandering through Sams Club yesterday I was approached by an over zealous sales rep for Pure Energy Bands. So being in sales myself I let her "sell" me and my son.

Nonetheless, I was a little impressed and more than curious about them, so I ended up purchasing 3, one for me, my husband and one for my 10 year old son.

I've had it on for about 5 hours now and do notice a little bit of an energy spike from my normal spunky self. Just curious if there are any mutual users and what thier results have been, if any, or if I've been swayed by the gimic and can call myself a sucker.

Replies

• livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've never heard about these. Tell us more!
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    I don't know if it is against the rules to post a link to the site or not but google Pure Energy Bands, and it will come up.
  • DojoMaster888
    DojoMaster888 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It doesn't do anything. I dont know if you remember those copper bands that had the magnets on the tip but they claimed to do all these things. My guess is its just a repackaged type item. Maybe someday there will be something like this but Im guessing its not gonna be for awhile.
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    I do, and kind of had a feeling it was along those lines. Looks like I'll be at the return line in Sams tonight.