Diet**Exercise**Work

Options
Hi all

basically ive joined today and looking for some tips and ideas to use i need to lose weight by JUNE 29th as ive set a goal to go as Jessica Rabbit for my 21ST birthday party so i need to build on my confidence and lose weight but also tone up...

NOW my issue is where/whens best too do all..

ok so Diet i dont need advice on, but exercise around work tips please..

im full time, different shift patterns and it takes me a extra hour and a half to and from work. so even tho i should work 7.5 hours a day.. on a normal day im out at 7.00am and ill get home at 6.00pm.

now i know it can be done but just need some advice and maybe some routines people have done around it??

so my exersice now is 40mins walk with a friend when we both can.. and i get off the bus and walk 10-15mins to work and to get home i have to get a bus thats 20min away.. and i have just brought myself a pump it up workout DVD. but for my goal i need it to be harder!!

HELP PLEASE!!!

:love:

Replies

• DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Try Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred......It's a workout you can do at home with a yoga mat and small hand weights. It only takes 20 mins and you can do it in a relativley small space. Also it's only ablout $10-$15, depending where you buy it. I've had alot of success with her workout vids. Hope that helps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!