Beachbody Results

Options
Hi!! My name is Sherrie Frazee (rhymes with Crazy :P ). I am happily married to the man of my dreams... I have been lucky enough to find my soulmate! I have two beautiful daughters aged 14 & 3 1/2. I am an RN and living in the beautiful Okanagan! Life is fantastic! I found Chalene's Turbo Jam & Turbo Fire in December of '11 and have never looked back. I have joined Team Beachbody in an effort to continue on the path of a healthy fit life and to help others achieve the same!!! With me you receive a very personalized coaching experience! I wear my heart on my sleeve and put 100% into everything I do!

Here is my transformation story...

For years and years I struggled with my weight! In December of 2010 I started watching my calorie intake using myfitnesspal and began using the Wii for fitness. I started with Wii Fit Plus then found the Biggest Loser Challenge. I worked out around 5 days a week and lost 25 lbs by the summer of 2011. I felt great and things were looking up! However, I didn't really love working out... I just did it to do it, if you know what I mean. Then came August when we had family and friends visiting for almost the entire month of August. My workouts fizzled and my eating habits wavered and ended up gaining almost 15 lbs of it back by December of 2011. Needless to say I was disappointed with how things had gone. So I decided it was time to get my sh*% together for good!

One great thing changed though... I quit smoking the beginning of June 2011 for good! I had vowed that by my 35th birthday (August 2011) I would quit and I did!

So I began this journey on December 1/11. I found Chalene's Turbo Jam and absolutely loved it! I went hard core for the month of December working out almost every day (minus 5 days) doing mulitple classes daily. I became absolutely addicted to Chalene's positive and encouraging personality as well as her energy!! This time working out was fun and exhilarating!! And this time... It became a lifestyle change, not just a stage :)

I began counting calories and started TurboFire in January of 2012! It became a Complete addiction for me!! Turbo Fire TRULY is my "soulmate" workout... I absolutely LOVE it!

The transformation of my body has been amazing! I have a new zest for life, that some days really astounds me! I've always been a happy person, but since finding Chalene, I'm even more ecstatic than I ever thought possible! I truly look forward to working out with Chalene and the gang every day!!!

I have also completed one full round of Insanity!! This was huge for me, and let me say that if it wasn't for Chalene, there is no way I would have been able to even dream of completing Insanity, let alone achieve the results that I did!!!

After Insanity, I went back to my "true love" TurboFire! I just LOVE Chalene!! Before Christmas I started Les Mills Combat and finished my 60-day program with fantastic results! I LOVE Les Mills Combat too!!

I am currently doing a special Turbo Fire / ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid and am absolutely LOVING it!

I have transformed my life into a healthy, fit life and look forward to working out and living a healthy fit life for the rest of my days, as well as, encouraging and motivating others to do the same :)

Message me for personalized support and motivation! :)

Good luck on your journeys and KNOW that YOU can do it, too! All it takes is a commitment, dedication, a community of support, & a belief in YOURSELF! :)

Replies

• rylovesty23
    Options
    wow thanks for sharing!
  • CoachSherrie
    Options
    Thanks! I just wanted to post and let others know that anything is possible!! :)

How is your journey coming along?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Great story and I'm also happy you didn't try to sell me shakeology.
  • krazykando
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam & Turbo Fire also! I love the way Chalene keeps it positive!:happy:
  • msanchez103
    msanchez103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the turbo fire dvds but have a really hard time making it through the schedule and really week one. I feel like I've done week one a million times and it gets old really quick. Do you have any tips or advice?
  • CoachSherrie
    Options
    Warchortle ... I don't PUSH anything on anyone. :) I share my experiences and my opinions of course. There really isn't anything out there like Shakeology! I was a complete skeptic before trying it and now my family and I drink it everyday! All the benefits are amazing! My family and I, as well as, the others who have given it a try will never stop. You'll never find anything like it on the market. The research that went into developing that product is amazing and that alone tells you just how great it is!

Krazykando... Chalene is unbelievable! She is truly my inspiration! I listen to her all the time, I follow her live chats, I've read her 30 day PUSH, I follow her on Facebook... She is truly amazing!

msanchez103... I sent you a message with some questions and suggestions :) Everyone is different BUT Chalene designed the program to make it a challenge. Anything easy isn't worth it :) You're not supposed to be perfect, especially when beginning. Practice and perseverance will get you there :) Of you're waiting to move on to get the moves down better, don't wait .. Keep going, because as you follow the schedule your coordination gets better and better! Trust me!!! I wa a complete mess when I started... Absolutely no coordination at all hahahahaha

Sherrie
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    Way to go! You look ten years younger in your after photo! Great job! I am big fan on Chalene. I am doing CLX now and finish the Burn Phase on Monday. I am also a big Turbo Fire fan! Love Beachbody and how they have helped so many people!
  • CoachSherrie
    Options
    Way to go! You look ten years younger in your after photo! Great job! I am big fan on Chalene. I am doing CLX now and finish the Burn Phase on Monday. I am also a big Turbo Fire fan! Love Beachbody and how they have helped so many people!

Thanks Susan! I LOVE Chalene!! Can't get enough of her! She is my inspiration!! :)

I'm a TF junkie! I've also done Insanity & Les Mills Combat! I am currently doing Jenelle Summers' TF/CLX hybrid right now and absolutely LOVING it!! I actually messaged her and she sent me her schedule!! :) she's pretty awesome, too! And her hybrid schedule kicks a$&!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!