Asking again -- How do I view others food diary?

Options
I would like to view others food diaries to get an idea of what others are eating and still losing weight. I am losing inches (YEAH!!!) and am eating delicious and filling foods. I'd like to expand my food choices but get overwhelmed looking at recipes and websites that suggest meal plans. I know lots of you eat everything and don't restrict or deny food(s) or food groups which is what I am going for so I'd like to see what a day looks like for those of you who are losing. Thanks so much.

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed, but you would like to view others. ?????????????
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    go on there profile and click on ummm diary maybe thats the clue, and yes why look at others if yours is not open.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed, but you would like to view others. ?????????????

Pinkcloudrising has chosen to keep her profile private. exactly. ........ why
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    1. Go to a member's profile

2. Click "View Diary"

3. If the diary is open, read said diary.
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If someone has an open diary you can access it by visiting their page. Or when your MFP friends complete their diary for the day you can follow the link in their post (as long as their diary is open).

You can open your own diary under the settings menu.

:flowerforyou:
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can only view other people's food diary if they set it up that way. Mine is set up for everyone to see (i think). If it's set up that way, you should see something that says "view" or "view diary" or something like that... click on that.
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Go to settings, diary settings. It give you a choice of Private, Friends Only, or Public. Mine is set at Friends Only. Therefore it all depends on what each person's settings are set at.