Which New Cell Phone

Options
AmyBecky74
AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
I'm in the market for a new cell phone but have no idea which one to get. I am cell phoned challenged LOL I use the phone for texting, camera, and internet. Please share your thoughts on which phones you like and/or don't like. Thanks

Replies

• Foltz
    Foltz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S4 is being announced today, Galaxy S3 and the Note2 are pretty spiff as well, and if you use a Fitbit it can bluetooth sync with it as well, but thats just my .02c.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I gave up my iPhone for a Galaxy S3. It's better in every possible way! As foltz mentioned, the new Galaxy S4 is being announced today. It will be interesting to see what they come up with. I cant think of anything I want over my current S3!
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on switching from my iPhone 4 to the new Samsung Galaxy S4
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Get the Galaxy S4. I have the S3 and its an amazing phone, so I could only imagine how awesome the S4 will be.
  • AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    Samsung S4 really? OMG i have to look into that, getting a new phone next week, I was planning to get a SG S3...Ill check it out
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I haven't experienced the Samsung, but I simply prefer my iPhone because it "talks" to my Macbook so well etc
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Switched to iPhone 5, wish i had went with the Galaxy.

Get the galaxy 4 for sure
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Galaxy S3! just got it so wont be switching to the S4 anytime soon. but after having iphone's for a while I am very glad I switched over !
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Never had an I-phone but I really like my Galaxy. I am phone challenged too but it is fairly easy to figure out!
  • Bigbill810
    Bigbill810 Posts: 117
    Options
    OP, who is the carrier you want or have already?

I have Virgin Mobile, and the Samsung Galaxy Reverb. I love this thing. It's really fast, and big screen. I don't think we're allowed to link here but Google it, it's new-ish.
  • BeautifulVirgo
    BeautifulVirgo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Galaxy s4 or note 2
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    i'm currently on Verizon but the contract is up so I can switch if I want to.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Galaxy! Just got the S3 last month and it's awesome!