hi my names Amber just though

Options
my names Amber thought i would put it out their and say hello just got my homepage up today :blushing: tryingto try something new so here goes im trying :happy:

Replies

• livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Journey, Amber! You will be very successful here... a lot of great people and support!
  • EileenHJ
    EileenHJ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amber,
    Im also new. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • fungaaron9880
    Options
    yay! welcome to the cult.. errmm i mean the community! :D

Im pretty new myself, and I couldnt be happier with this place and the wonderful people in it.

feel free to add me if you wish :D
  • lightstar81
    Options
    I'm sorry I have not answered you guys back I'm not really sure how this reply thing works.:blushing: I just found the messages that were left for me :noway: I just stared my profile this week and I have been doing pretty good putting the foods in I eat everyday since I started I know I getting off the subject:wink: thank you very much for sending me messages that was very sweet I'm looking for some sweet friends :tongue: Always Amber
  • pixieflitzy
    Options
    I'm new to this group too. I can't weigh in as I don't have a scale, and I don't eat that great.. My name is Britt.
  • YoungerFitterU
    Options
    I' m new here too.. Still working on my profile page, add me if you would like
  • ashleyxoxosimmons
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley and new here too.. just started today .. add me
  • Hi everyone, I havent been here long this time however I am a serial joiner. This time is the one though as everything is falling into place. Welcome to all of you feel free to add me if you like, I have an open diary (not always good) and log on every day :smile: