Workout clothes?

Options
Where do you purchase your daily workout attire? I'm always looking for great yoga pants, shirts, sweat shirts, etc. to add to my "mommy uniform".

Replies

• zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Yoga Pants: Old Navy

Everything else: the cheapest stuff I can find at Walmart/Kmart since I don't give a crap what I look like at the gym and all I'm going to do is sweat in the stuff. :laugh:
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been getting my tops from Walmart, capris from Target...usually Sports Authority. There's a sale now online til the 16th.
  • CZenks
    CZenks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Marshalls and TJ Maxx have nice workout wear for cheap too.
  • Twister19
    Twister19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ahhh Old Navy has the bessssst yoga pants!! I also like Ross, Target and Big 5 for clothes :) Or I just use all my old gross t-shirts that have been buried in my drawers for as long as I can remember hahaha
  • erg2013
    erg2013 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx - great clothes and actually cheaper than Target or Old Navy
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I recently got a racerback and capris from JCP for $6 and $10 (that's reg. price) and they are my fave!!
  • erg2013
    erg2013 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I recently got a racerback and capris from JCP for $6 and $10 (that's reg. price) and they are my fave!!

I never thought to look there! Will have to check that out! :)
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I third TJMaxx/Marshall's. I've had some great buys there.

Also, once you find stuff you like and know how the brands fit you, check for online sales and on eBay. A lot of brand new out-of-season stuff gets sold off cheap online, but the drawback is that you can't try it on. But if you stick to stuff you're familiar with and are pretty sure it will fit, the savings can be tremendous.
  • mcsuman
    mcsuman Posts: 1
    Options
    I got my yoga pants from Costco only $18.00 and really nice workout shirts from Walmart for $5.00
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    TJ Max for sure! Great selection and prices.
  • sashbee
    sashbee Posts: 2
    Options
    i buy Michelle Bridges at Bigw or www.tasqualityclothes.com love her things, I find them good quality and affordable for people not wanting to spend the earth.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Usually academy and sports authority for my bottoms, Ross for my tops cause I cut all my workout shirts sleeves off...