I am Starting Today!!

Options
:happy:

I am starting my "journey" back to being healthy and in shape.

Since I have gained all this weight I am having health problems! As a 21 year old I have acne which by the way I never had as a teenager.

I have 56 pounds to loose and my goal size is 6!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, HI! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Okfluteplayer
    Options
    Hey Amber,
    I'm starting today too!! Goodluck!!! I'm sure you can do it!!
  • Diazm
    Diazm Posts: 1
    Options
    HI... Same here. Want to loose 54 lb. Good Luck
  • RogerWillis
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MyFitnessPal!!! I think you are at the right place. The encouragement and accountability is awesome here!
    I joined about a week ago and this site has been a tremendous help and I have already seen progress in keeping track of what I eat!

I hope you do well in your journey! :)

-roger
  • amberashleygetsfit
    amberashleygetsfit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I having been reading the posts and I have noticed how positive everyone is! It is nice to see that! :smile:
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    hello & good luck!
  • pamw22
    pamw22 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hey girl we are all here to help!!! We can reach our goals together!!! :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on your journey.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is a very positive environment to be when making a lifestyle change. I haven't found another site like it. You can do it and I wish you a successful journey!
  • fallongm_85
    Options
    Hi Amber! Good luck to you. Be positive and stay focused!! :happy:
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You will love it here! Find you a bunch of new friends and whether your having a good day or a bad day post it and you will receive tons of support or encouragement. Listen to the people who show weight loss on their tickers they have really good advice and remember don't get caught up in your ultimate goal of 56 pounds cause when it isn't coming off fast enough you will be frustrated. Make short 5 pound goals and your ticker will keep moving too! Welcome to the NEW YOU!