What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
13»

Replies

• jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Spinach, mushroom, egg cups! Yummy.. If you need the recipe, let me know. You can have two muffin size servings for just 166 calories. They are very filling due to being high in protein..
  • MissSnickerdoodle
    MissSnickerdoodle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love oatmeal with brown sugar or berries in the morning. On my period, I add a little drizzle of chocolate.
  • IM_Lara_Croft
    Options
    Beans on toast.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Kodiak Cakes Flapjack Mix ( Whole Wheat. Oat, and Honey) pancake, with a pat of butter and a tablespoon of crystallized ginger spread. Plus coffee and creamer, International Delight White Chocolate and Mocha..
  • KoRnKraZy
    KoRnKraZy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oats with organic almond milk and I top it with blueberries, flax seed and dried diced apricots!
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I used to always have cereal or oatmeal and then be hungry at 10:30 and starving by lunch. Now I eat 6 oz. of plain non-fat yogurt, a half ounce of walnuts, a heaping tablespoon of flax seed, some cinnamon, and 3-4 ounces of fresh fruit, preferably berries. I make my own yogurt but it's not necessary. It doesn't seem like a lot, but it keeps me filled better than a carb heavy cereal. Tasty too.
  • KynnyG
    KynnyG Posts: 16
    Options
    Nature's Path organic buckwheat waffles with 1 tbsp of agave nectar.
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Men!!!

just kidding, i usually have half a peanut butter sanwich and a protien shake and water!!
  • jovianstorms
    jovianstorms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a banana with a teaspoon or so of peanut butter. EVEN MORE BRILLIANT YET is vanilla yogurt in which I put a little bit of raisins.. It's delicious I swear!
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A protein (powder) shake with 1 c almond milk, superfood powder, 1/2 c cherries and starbucks via packet. Amazing!
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles are good in eggs. You could also chop up some veggies the night before, like peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, etc.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I eat an omelet with A slice of 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, turkey bacon, turkey sausage, spinach,green bell pepper, onion, mushroom, salsa, guacamole and sour cream
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    whole wheat english muffin, egg whites, 3 tomato slices with plenty of salt and pepper toasted with the muffin.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    cinn4W.jpg
  • aphrodite0727
    aphrodite0727 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    one of my favorites.....Oatmeal Banana Almond Shake. Normally drinking a meal does NOT fill me up, but this one DEFINITELY does!!! Search it on Pinterest for the recipe.....I use honey to add a little bit of sweetness if the banana isn't ripe enough.....