Lost 22 lbs and a bunch of inches!

Options
I'm so glad there is a board for success stories...i can't even explain how incredibly happy I am. About 7 or 8 months ago, I weighed around 148-150 lbs (at 5'6"). During these months I was able to lose about 22 lbs, and now I am 128, possibly a little less, and I couldn't be more excited! I have tried eating well and exercising so many times, but it was this time, when i went forth with the expectation of just drinking more water and seeing where it goes from there, and so much progress was made! I'll be the first to admit that I'm not healthy all the time, and sometimes I'm just able to not gain weight because I will still keep counting calories, even when i have a lot of awful foods, but from what I used to eat...i'd have juice and water all day and constantly just get any random piece of junk food and not even think twice about it.

I also lost a good amount in my stomach, which is what I've always been super self conscious about. I went from 33 in to 28 (around my belly button) and from 29 to 25.5 around my waist. Now I am at it again, going to the gym much more to try to tone up and lose about 8 more lbs, and probably gain some in muscle, so stoked!!

Thank you to whoever took the time to read this, I really appreciate it, this has been one of the best things that has happened for me, especially in the past year. And feel free to share your stories as well, if you've had similar or different experiences :)

Replies

• cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I am 5'7 and started out around 150. I'm currently 139 and looking to get around 125, so your success story is really motivational. :)
  • xxstormynightsxx
    Options
    Nice work! I am 5'7 and started out around 150. I'm currently 139 and looking to get around 125, so your success story is really motivational. :)

Thank you!! And great work to you as well, you've already made awesome progress, that's so exciting!!!:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!