NEW! WANT TO LOOSE LAST 20lbs

Options
Hi Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

I am new here and would like to loose my last 20lbs. My ultimate goal is to fit back into my beautiful ocean blue party dress!! I was able to fit into this dress when I was 16 which is about 4 years ago!! Wow! I want to fit back into it by early August! I do have a weakness for sweets :love: and I NEED lots and lots of encouragement so I don't eat it!!!

Replies

• fallongm_85
    Options
    Hi Briana. Good luck on your goal. It is very possible to lose 20lbs by Aug. just eat healthy, exercise and stay focused!! you CAN do it!! :-)
  • amberashleygetsfit
    amberashleygetsfit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cool!! Bri you can do it!!! Just push yourself and look away when the sweats come around!!! :heart:
  • lemonwater
    Options
    This is a great site to help you keep track. You'll do great!!!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You will do very well here, get bunch of people for support and the site itself is amazing.
    Not only has it made my food diary super easy but it motivates me to stick to my goals every single day and even better now have found a place where I enjoy exercise though feeling like I should be pushing myself to do a little more.

This site is AMAZING :heart:

Good luck with your goals and feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    No, it's NOT possible to lose 20 lbs in less than 2 months...healthfully. Since it's only 20 lbs you have to lose, your body is not going to want to let it go easily. You're going to have to be very strict with your diet and work out a lot to get rid of it. It's like the last 10 lbs except you have only 10 more and that's ALL you have to lose. I would advise working more on reducing body fat and building muscle so you're smaller, because numbers on the scale can be discouraging. Measure now and chart your progress that way. Good luck, hon.
  • dac60
    dac60 Posts: 22
    Options
    read up on medifast.....it may .be the answer for you
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Hang it on the fridge! You can do it!
    Welcome Newbie!