I missed the boat on that one.

Options
A couple months ago I cleaned out my closet and got rid of all my 'fat clothes'. I had some that were too small that I either couldn't button or could but they cut of circulation. I put them on the top shelf thinking that in a few months I could wear them. I pulled them out today thinking my might 'just about' fit. And they were absolutely huge on me!!

I don't want to spend money on clothes because I still have weight to loss but now I literally have nothing to wear. I may have to make a trip to Goodwill today to see if I can find any size 14's!! (I am down from a size 20 since Feb.)

Replies

• KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    oh wow! Thats fabulous!!!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    THAT IS FANTASTIC! and I love goodwill!!!! go for it! :love:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    you could have worse problems!
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful problem to have!
  • msmud
    msmud Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome! Maybe soon i can have the same problem!!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Fitting into clothes that were inches too small is AMAZING! I am so glad I kept one of my old pairs of trousers. At Christmas I couldn't get anywhere near doing it up but now I would need 5 belt notches just to keep them up.

Keeping the old pair was the best thing I could do and the motivation boost from fitting into them kept me going for weeks :laugh:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! My best suggestion is buy as few things as possible. You wont be wearing them long! I'm sure people are tired of seeing me wear the same handful of outfits but it sure helps save some money. Congrats on your success!
  • autumn130
    autumn130 Posts: 48
    Options
    That is so fantastic!!!!!
    I have a ton of jeans that are way to small. I am holding on to them JUST IN CASE I can wear them again. I would love to try them on again in a few months and have your problem :)
  • mlv333
    mlv333 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Maybe you should buy a dress that would fit now and when your skinnier too. I had that problem 5 years ago. I bought clothes because I didn't have any that fit, and then when it became time to wear them, I was too small for them. Good thing I kept all receipts. Congratulations! Happy shopping!!!
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    no thats a problem I would like! I did buy a new pair of jeans without trying them on and had to take them back - they were to big! Hoping for the day I run into the problem you had! congratulations!
  • ladysw357
    ladysw357 Posts: 43
    Options
    AWESOME! I hope I have the same results!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I managed to give away a lot of my older and smaller clothes when I moved to my first apartment after college in Feb. I'd have a lot more clothes to wear now if I didn't. I've started only buying clothes that I know will fit for a while with the exception of a few essential pairs of pants. I've basically bought one pair of jeans, brown work trousers, and shorts to get me thru size 14/12. For shirts I've been buying fitted ones and sucking my stomach in a bit, that way in a month I know they'll fit and look even better. It's just smart, selective shopping from now til my goal.
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've had to hit GoodWill myself! It's great! ---I had held on to a pair of pants my mother-in-law had given me but were too small and by the time I tried them on, they were too big! HA!
    : )
  • lesserJess
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I want that problem!
  • emmylou13
    emmylou13 Posts: 46
    Options
    Lucky!!!!

I just started but am down 4lbs, and have already noticed changes in the way my pants fit... I have a ways to go before I fit into my goal outfits... and I guess I never thought about what I would wear in between... hmmm...

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!