Team Beachbody members & hip hop abs

Options
Hi I am looking for friends that are team beach body memebers and that are doing the hip hop abs.

Replies

• ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have a account on teambeachbody.com and I just ordered Hip Hop Abs today. Should be receiving it sometime next week. I'm super excited because I've been wanting to buy it for a while and I caught it on sale. Which was pretty awesome! So are you already doing the program? If so, how are you liking it? If not when will you be starting it?
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I ordered it on sale thursday so hopefully it will be in soon. I'm going to work it in with turbo fire.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I just ordered hip hop abs and rockin body tonight .....:bigsmile:
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I ordered Hip Hop Abs on Monday..and I have Rockin Body since January of last year. Rockin Body is a lot of fun! I especially like the disco. :) I really was able to tone my legs with it
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I ordered it on sale thursday so hopefully it will be in soon. I'm going to work it in with turbo fire.

Me too!
  • acasper3
    acasper3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

That's what I want to do. I plan on doing one of the two after I finish the 20 week Turbofire program or do a hybrid.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Yeah please update with results. I have done TBF with good results and about to do Insanity..when it finally gets here...Trying to get rid of remants of 3 C-sections.
  • Astephens1984
    Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I got mine friday, getting ready to start it today! If anyone would like to be hip hop ab buddies add me here or if your on team beachbody then my name is the same! Add me.... I would like to have work out buddies that are doing the same thing so we can discuss the work out and help eachother out!
  • radiantrox
    radiantrox Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on Team Beachbody (under this same name) and this is my second week with Hip Hop Abs. I'd love to connect with people here and on BB to build a community of fellow HHA'ers.
  • keshiabug1
    keshiabug1 Posts: 150
    Options
    I just got hip hop abs too. You can add me if you like, just leave a msg on the request saying hip hop abs so I will know who I can discuss it with. lol
  • GrandmaLouWhit
    GrandmaLouWhit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Hip Hop abs for 2 weeks, love it. I have lost 3 inches off of my waist already.:smooched:
  • jenn151
    jenn151 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm always on and off MFP... LOL
    But I just, as of 4/26/13, started the hip hop ABs... haven't joined the beachbody yet. If you have do you think its worthwhile?