after much searching through I finially found

my perfect amount of calories that works for me. I don't feel the least bit hungry. i eat 3 meals and 2 snacks and usually as long as i don't add any extra or real fatty stuff I am on target.

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Great news!
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    yay!
  • Annelies11
    Annelies11 Posts: 174 Member
    Awesome! I think I am there too :)
  • WendyBlendy
    WendyBlendy Posts: 124 Member
    That's awesome!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    That's awesome, just make sure you're not eating the exact same thing every day while you do this! :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Congratulations! But you know it will change as your body changes, right?
  • kwol18
    kwol18 Posts: 25 Member
    Like you said, it's all about finding out what works for you, as long as you are seeing results, either on or off the scale, that's all that matters.
  • ljcorl
    ljcorl Posts: 5 Member
    I totally agree with you. i am finding that for myself also. The great part is everyone's body is different and you are finding out what works for you. My sister and I are both on Jenny craig. we both started out at 254 well she passed me like lightening but I could eat 3 cookies and blow up and she would be just fine, she lost weight with no exercise, I have to exercise everyday to see any results. I was mad at first but then I realize that I was special and I needed to find out what I needed to lose, instead of getting upset about her weight loss. I just wanted to say Keep up the good work!!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    thanks for letting us know.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    It can be difficult so great feat!
  • momthenurse
    momthenurse Posts: 38 Member
    I believe I have as well. The right calorie amount and food combination makes a huge difference. Way to go!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    That's a real lightbulb moment!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    yes I know my body changes and will reaccess when I lose another 10 pounds. for right now I am where I am set to be at
  • phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    ....a great means of support at MFP that doesn't require going to meetings and that fits into my busy schedule.