after much searching through I finially found

Options
my perfect amount of calories that works for me. I don't feel the least bit hungry. i eat 3 meals and 2 snacks and usually as long as i don't add any extra or real fatty stuff I am on target.

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Great news!
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • Annelies11
    Annelies11 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think I am there too :)
  • WendyBlendy
    WendyBlendy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, just make sure you're not eating the exact same thing every day while you do this! :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! But you know it will change as your body changes, right?
  • kwol18
    kwol18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Like you said, it's all about finding out what works for you, as long as you are seeing results, either on or off the scale, that's all that matters.
  • ljcorl
    ljcorl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you. i am finding that for myself also. The great part is everyone's body is different and you are finding out what works for you. My sister and I are both on Jenny craig. we both started out at 254 well she passed me like lightening but I could eat 3 cookies and blow up and she would be just fine, she lost weight with no exercise, I have to exercise everyday to see any results. I was mad at first but then I realize that I was special and I needed to find out what I needed to lose, instead of getting upset about her weight loss. I just wanted to say Keep up the good work!!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    thanks for letting us know.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    It can be difficult so great feat!
  • momthenurse
    momthenurse Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I believe I have as well. The right calorie amount and food combination makes a huge difference. Way to go!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    That's a real lightbulb moment!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    yes I know my body changes and will reaccess when I lose another 10 pounds. for right now I am where I am set to be at
  • phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ....a great means of support at MFP that doesn't require going to meetings and that fits into my busy schedule.