Yahoo! Lost another belt hole!

Options
fishgutzy
fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member

And a 2 in the middle of the scale reading for the first time in over a decade.
Though I didn't record that weight in my reports because it was right after a swim and gym time and before re-hydrating.

Replies

• powrwrap
    powrwrap Posts: 85 Member
    Options

And a 2 in the middle of the scale reading for the first time in over a decade.
    Though I didn't record that weight in my reports because it was right after a swim and gym time and before re-hydrating.

Way to go! Keep battling.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I'm almost there - could go down a notch this morning, but it was still somewhat uncomfortable. I'm hoping another week or two and I'll be good.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Would you like to borrow my hole puncher? Sounds like you're going to need it soon! Well done :drinker:
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    WOOT!WOOT! a NSV has occurred. Good for you.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, sir, you're clearly GETTIN IT DONE! what a great feeling...
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!! Congrats to a smaller belt hole :) Great job and keep up the amazing work you must be doing! :)
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    That's awesome. Good for you!
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is great work!

(Aside, I have to admit, when I saw this topic, my mind read a different b - - t word, and I was momentarily concerned for you).
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Would you like to borrow my hole puncher? Sounds like you're going to need it soon! Well done :drinker:

I bought a new belt about a month ago because the the end was too long and ran out of holes on my old one. That was cool. Long belt ends swinging in the air is so 80's. :bigsmile:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I bought a new belt about a month ago because the the end was too long and ran out of holes on my old one. That was cool. Long belt ends swinging in the air is so 80's. :bigsmile:
    :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!