First day, and not too motivated, HELP!!!

Options
Hi I am new as well. Today is my first day!!!!! I can't wait to start but I don't know how to start either I need to do this yet I feel I might not follow through cause of my busy life with work, home, 2 year old and hubby, which by the way is skinny and I am 250lbs 5'5. I need to lose about 80 lbs to be were I feel good at. I need some motivations, some friends on board and some guideness of how to go about this. HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!

Good luck to all that are MFP and are just starting as well! Edit|Report Post|Quote

Replies

• Fit_Mom81
    Fit_Mom81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations to you on starting this new program with your busy life-- it's tough but definitely doable!! I have an eight month old, work part time, go to grad school full time, and also have a hubby that is naturally thin and eats whatever he wants/never exercises.. The most important thing to remember is this: You have to take care of yourself in order to take care of everything/everybody else! Good health is crucial in order to keep going every day and to be the best that you can be. It's important to find the best time of day for you to exercise, and just go do it! I get up at 6 am before my baby and husband get up, get my butt to the gym for 1-1.5 hours, depending on the day, and feel so much better for it afterwards. The diet part is tricky-- but once you start eating healthy you will probably find that you don't crave the unhealthier foods that you may have wanted in the past. Seeing the results of your exercise and healthier eating will serve as a motivation to keep going! Good luck to you!! :)