Toes!

Options
I've had this problem for quite some time.. Whenever I work out for extended periods of time (mostly just doing cardio, no strength exercises affect it.) My toes go numb.. Is it because of my shoes? Or bad blood flow to that area? Any suggestions!?

Replies

• IsobellaGeneva
    Options
    Numb toes has happened to me a few times . I'd suddenly notice my toes were numb and , trying to figure out why, I noted that every time they were numb it was because I was unconsciously either curling them up or pressing them too tightly against my shoes. Stopping and wiggling them brought the circulation tingling back.
    Lacing my shoes too tightly seemed to contribute to numbness as well. Maybe try keeping your shoes a bit looser and being aware of how your holding them?
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Do your shoes feel tight at all, or are your toes rubbing up against the tops of your shoes when you walk/run? I would examine the shoes first, unless you frequently feel chilled or have a history of bad circulation in your family.
  • xocrystalox99
    Options
    Do your shoes feel tight at all, or are your toes rubbing up against the tops of your shoes when you walk/run? I would examine the shoes first, unless you frequently feel chilled or have a history of bad circulation in your family.

My shoes aren't tight at all.. They fit really well. When I notice it happening again I'm going to watch for what the person above you said, seeing if I'm curling my toes.. I'm not sure about bad circulation in my family, but I could ask! Thanks a bunch :)