Side by side Before.. and now during. :) I feel GREAT.

Options
What have I been doing? Couch-to-5k. It was what started this whole adventure. I decided that I was tired of hiding behind other people in pictures, wearing swimsuit cover-ups, and sucking in.

Now.. I am on the 5k-to-10k app and have started weight lifting as well. My goal is 17 % BF. I work out 6 days a week, that 6th day I take it easy. I am alternating intense cardio which is running because I love it with HIIT, and weight lifting.

I am eating 90% clean which as of next week I am going for 100% clean. I only eat beef (grass fed) once a week IF that. Tilapia, Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, and some chicken are my main protein sources besides eggs & All Natural Whey Protein by Bodylogix.

I don't really have very many full body pictures of myself before because I would hide behind people or crop them so I looked skinnier.

It's not about being skinny anymore; it’s about being fit and healthy. I can honestly say I have never felt better. Over the last few weeks I have plateaued and will be doing some changes including upping my calorie and protein intake. If anyone wants to share some advice with me.. I would greatly appreciate it. I started at 1200 calories, and then upped it to 1400. I think I am about to up it again to 1800 to see if I start losing the lbs and BF. I burn off about 600-700 calories with exercise alone, every day.

progress_zps7db6fdde.jpg

Replies

• BrittanyAnnL
    Options
    9c46642c-f0ff-4b0e-89b7-d35a57a88d1d_zpsd3a346e5.jpg
  • Winter_Nights
    Winter_Nights Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i can only see one of your pictures.
    looks like the other half got cut off?
    ----edit
    haha you noticed :)

you look great!!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you look great. I just did my first HIIT circuit last night and Ohhh Emmmm Geeeee! my calves are feelin' it in these heels today. sounds like you have a great plan! congrats!!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look awesome!!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look amazing right where you're at!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/924692-women-something-to-consider-regarding-bf

You might want to rethink your 17% bodyfat if you want to have children in the future. Wow, that sounds morbid, but seriously.
  • BrittanyAnnL
    Options
    you look great. I just did my first HIIT circuit last night and Ohhh Emmmm Geeeee! my calves are feelin' it in these heels today. sounds like you have a great plan! congrats!!

The first time I did it.. I couldnt walk hardly for a whole week. Its a GREAT workout. I love it! You will see great results, and quickly.
  • queenbee47340
    Options
    Personally I didn't think you looked big at 158. But if you felt that way...then this whole journey was worth it. You look great.
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    congrats you look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!