Fell of the wagon

Options
Hi,

My whole life I have been overweight. Two years ago I lost 60 pounds, and as soon as people started telling me I was skinny, I just stopped and gained it all back. I have been back on MFP since February 2013 and hope to stay on track. As you can see, I never really posted anything on the message boards, but after seeing the camaraderie I think this is what I am missing.

Any motivators out there in the same situation....

Replies

• lorilynne66
    lorilynne66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost 35 and did the same dang thing!!! GGGRRRRRRR..... I am 5'3" and I got down to 185...and they were telling me I looked to skinny...wth??? I was wearing a size 14 jeans and 14/16 women's shirt or Lg. Maybe it's just the way I'm built???
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago. I'm determined to never go back again though. It is a lifestyle change for sure.
  • jweikel24
    jweikel24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Overweight here too! Dieting forever and only MFP has worked to keep it off and maintain...Done with maintaining, time to get to my goal!!! Back on the wagon, however a lil bumpy ride!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    With me it kind of creeps back on if I waver ....... so try to keep it under control within a few pounds of goal.........

Good luck to you...........

Jean
  • LlisaRrox
    Options
    I need some encouragement too...for the first time in my life I have all the balls balanced, except my weight! I can use a comrade!