Need a handful of friends...

Options
I'm a mom, 37 years young, losing weight for the third (and hopefully final!) time. 100-120 pounds to lose. But I'm not thinking about that. Focusing on the first 10!

I'm looking for a handful of friends that would REALLY like to get to know one another and support one another. Daily food journaling together and daily fitness tracking a MUST! I have learned that more participation in weight loss support groups equals more SUCCESS!! :)

Respond here or add me as a friend if you're interested in the same type of support.

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I log food and exercise daily and have an open diary.
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i have found this to... i have met some great friends on here... we were in a February group that weighed in on Fridays and liked it so well some of us have just kept it going... i find it helps me... this site has changed my life... i look forward to getting to know you !!
  • adzubak
    adzubak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you'd like you can add me. I just joined, but I've been logging meals daily. Exercise I'm still working on incorporating into my routine, but when I do, I will log it daily as well. :)
  • microscrubbers
    microscrubbers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've got 60 to go....I log on everyday and have a open diary. You can add me if you like. As you can see, I will only have a handful of friends as well. Too many and I won't be able to concentrate...!
  • tigermom12
    Options
    Sounds great to me! I will go add you now!:happy:
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I am on here daily and love giving support. :)
  • tiffanydanowsky1
    Options
    I would be interested it that also... I just started to work out and lose weight about a week ago and it seems that it is hard ....I would to be able to also meet anyone that lives in the Bronx,NY.... I love to walk at night but found that I can do better if I had the company while I was walking ...
  • lorilynne66
    lorilynne66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me me me...pick me!
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    Hi! I'm Michelle. I'm looking for new MFP pals too. I'm an active member and have already lost 75 lbs while on MFP and it looks like we have a similar goal (lose 100+ lbs). If you need new friends, please add me :-)
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • kburrows82
    kburrows82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on here a month now and I log in and track everyday. I dont work out as much as I should but will be changing that soon. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • huisfi
    huisfi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I just started but WILL log on everyday and track everything, and my diary is open. I would love to have a few more friends!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add if you'd like...log every day, food & exercise, open diary. :~)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    You can totally add me! I have lost 118lbs in the past 3-4yrs, and have 22lbs more to go! I'm also a Mama.
  • jackieg218
    jackieg218 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I log food daily, however I do not exercise daily, I take 2 days a week off as rest. My exercise only consists of walking however, I have fibromyalgia and need to keep it as pain fee as I can lol. While I believe in the no pain no gain... I also believe I have to work for a living and don't want to toss myself into a fibro flair and miss work lol

Jackie
  • Determined75
    Determined75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you like
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.

I've been here since January 7 (set up MFP a while back, but serious about it since then). I'm turning 40 in a couple of weeks. Work full time, am married and have two children. I've lost 24 pounds to date and have 76 to go to my first "goal." I'm going to reevaluate at that time. I believe in short term goals and reward myself every 10 pounds (I have scheduled my 20 pound reward -- a massage!!) I journal, work out (not every day) and use my friends and these message boards to keep me motivated.

Add me if you'd like!! :flowerforyou:
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I need a few friends I could get a handful of. If ya know what i mean ;)