Farrell members???

Options
Hi there. I have been trying to work MFP for a while now and I am starting to get back in track to log in and track faithfully. I joined Farrell's extreme body shaping in Jan. 2013 and I will finish up my 10 weeks on 3/16/13. Im am excited to see the results. :) I signed up for a year to keep going and hoping the food tracking and exercising helps. :)

Anyone else out there in Farrell's?!?!?!

Replies

• ashleylynn8888
    ashleylynn8888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Farrell's member as well! I started my 10 weeks in Sept. 2012 and am currently a FIT member. I joined just after having my 2nd (and final) baby.
    Congrats on completing your 10 weeks and good luck with testing TOMORROW! :)

Feel free to add me as a friend! It'd be awesome to have a Farrell's friend on MFP!
    Ashley
  • sweeney65
    sweeney65 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm starting the 10 week challenge april 6. any pointers? i'm out of shape and scared.
  • axanthialynette
    axanthialynette Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is a normal feeling. I was scared and worried about feeling ridiculous about being there bc i am bigger. I didnt feel like any of that. Everyone is so welcoming and ages/sizes variety. I loved seeing other people like me as well. Key thing which is easier said than done (i know) is the food. Write down any questions you may have and ask at the nutrition seminar they will have before your class. They open up the floor for questions which is great.

I was so out of shape. I am 27 years old and I havent been active since I was 17. The first week was the toughest for me. I was sore the whole week, but i promise it gets better. You will feel better and stronger every day.

I am someone that is very hard on myself and stresses over everything, FXB helps me deal with all that and I am starting to love myself again. which others have told me they see that. :) Theres some kind of FXB glow to people. :)

Best of luck to you! It will be GREAT :)
  • tracywaz
    tracywaz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm about to wrap up 10 weeks this weekend. It's crazy! I'm really anxious about the body fat measurement. At 5 weeks I had lost none and I was so mad about it. I didn't give up though. I've made progress and I've definitely toned up, but keep worrying what if my bf is higher or the same? I will be really upset if I don't see a drop in that area- but I'm not expecting miracles.

I did join FIT club, which tells you a lot, despite my reservations on the body fat thing! Love, love, love the group support! I'm not impressed with the nutrition part of it and have tweaked it to fit what works best for me. I've learned over the years of dieting that sugars are my enemy. When I saw the list of recommended protein bars- I was shocked because a lot of those are almost all sugar in the carbs category!

Anyway, glad to see there are some of us here!

Sweeney66-- you will love it. I was a little intimidated on test day because I was wondering where the other old/fat people (like me) were!!! Granted, I am in a college town, so there a lot of young, fit folks doing the work out. But everyone is so nice and supportive. It's a tough workout and it gets harder. You will be sore. And they mix things up so your body doesn't get too used to things. Good luck and welcome to the cult!