any supernaturalists/gamers?

Options
hello, i have been on this website for almost two weeks, but haven't really ventured into the forums yet. i'm looking for supernaturalists (fans of the tv show supernatural!) or anyone who plays video games (i love RPGs) to be friends with. unfortunately, my hobbies are mostly sedentary. i'm hoping having fitness friends with similar interests will help drive me to succeed.

thank (omg yes i am from tumblr, pls don't judge)

Replies

• heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hiiii!!!! I like MMOs. But unfortunately I haven't had a gaming computer in awhile. :(
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The MFP gamers group is quite active, but seems to be made up almost entirely of WOW talk. I would rather set fire to my own face than play WOW, but if it's your thing: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/36-mfp-gamers
  • doctorwhome
    Options
    The MFP gamers group is quite active, but seems to be made up almost entirely of WOW talk. I would rather set fire to my own face than play WOW, but if it's your thing: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/36-mfp-gamers

I concur! :laugh:
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Swoon! I <3 Dean!!!
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options

I agree as well! lol!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Swoon! I <3 Dean!!!

I'll take Sam or Dean, even on their worst day when they're dead or evil or in spirit form.
  • faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hurray! My first post on the site : )

I LOVE Dean Winchester!!! Supernatural = awesome show. One of the few things on TV I actually watch. I've seen every episode.

I am a gamer also, but I play MMO's mostly. I played WoW for about 4 seconds...ew.

I am also looking forward to fitness-minded buddies as this is a new area of life for me and I'm excited to explore it !
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Swoon! I <3 Dean!!!

Dean *drool* I do like them both though. :love:

Also play video games. :blushing:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Im both love supernatural and gaming ^_^ Welcome to the site!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahxcx
    sarahxcx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome :flowerforyou:

Just getting into the forums myself, even though I have been on the site for years

Absolutely love supernatural, even download the episodes as I cant wait for them to show in the UK
  • ruby_brewer
    ruby_brewer Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I'm a PlayStation girl---and I LOVE playing Final Fantasy games (along with a ton of others). Right now I'm replaying Final Fantasy IX :)
  • nyroeon
    nyroeon Posts: 14
    Options
    okay, i am adding all of you. :D
  • kmtwedell
    kmtwedell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love Supernatural!! I like games just don't have much time for them. Feel free to add me.
  • Pocalove7
    Pocalove7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Going to a Supernatural convention in May CAN'T WAIT (apparently Jared Padeaecki will be in attendance)! Need to lose weight for it to look my best;) haha!
  • toni_eccleston
    Options
    Hey! I don't watch much supernatural stuff but I do love video games, fave being the Final Fantasy series :love:
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Nerds! Yeah me too...

Any on you final fantasy fans going to play ff14 ARR?
  • dollarmenuaire
    dollarmenuaire Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay! Nerds!! I em a gamer too!! I just got back into Assassin's Creed..awesome game, World of Warcraft <3 my priest, Skyrim again as well, COD and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City is pretty cool and also like L4D and any LOZ games lol. Not too much into Supernatural.. I'd rather play games then watch TV, HOWEVER I do LOVE The Walking Dead and Modern Family lol I guess I am a fan of the zombie franchise mess out there lol I like Final Fantasy too.. I first started with final fantasy 8 but everyone keeps telling me 7 was the best. Idk :P
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Big gamer here. I just finished playing Hitman: Absolution and am working Tropico 4 now.

I also love Supernatural. It's one of the few TV shows I like.