Help me figure out what to do next...

Options
In 3 weeks I wrap up P90X, and am not really sure what to do next. I have P90X2, ChaLean Extreme (I've already finished a round of this with Turbo Fire), Body Beast, Les Mils Combat and Pump, Insanity, the Asylum 1&2, Tapout XT (already did a round of this also), all the "New Rules" books, Rushfit, pretty much all of Jillian Micheal's workouts (Finished a round of Body Revolution also), well you get the picture! *lol*

I want something with weights, and I enjoy doing cardio. I do not have a squat rack at home or room for one...SO, if you were me what would you do next? Also, if you have any thoughts on any of the programs, fell free share. I am particularly interested in any comments on P90X2!

Replies

• Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    Crickets... ;) *lol*
  • aclark316
    aclark316 Posts: 66
    Options
    did you say you HAVE done Body Beast?
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Can you squat with heavy dumbbells? I really liked the BeFit in 90 progam on the YouTube BeFit channel. They also have an "extreme" one up now, too. I wish I'd had heavier dumbbells for some of th stuff, though. I also like their 30 day 6 pack abs and 30 day buttlift videos. I didn't follow the program exactly, but I do use some of the routines.
  • diabloben68
    Options
    In 3 weeks I wrap up P90X, and am not really sure what to do next. I have P90X2, ChaLean Extreme (I've already finished a round of this with Turbo Fire), Body Beast, Les Mils Combat and Pump, Insanity, the Asylum 1&2, Tapout XT (already did a round of this also), all the "New Rules" books, Rushfit, pretty much all of Jillian Micheal's workouts (Finished a round of Body Revolution also), well you get the picture! *lol*

I want something with weights, and I enjoy doing cardio. I do not have a squat rack at home or room for one...SO, if you were me what would you do next? Also, if you have any thoughts on any of the programs, fell free share. I am particularly interested in any comments on P90X2!

Are you opposed to going to a local gym? That might be your next best option. I suggest not getting into a long term commitment contract though. Do a month to month payment plan for a while. I have too many friends that pay for golds gym and dont go.
  • tacguy
    tacguy Posts: 196
    Options
    You said you have P90X2, but have you tried it? If not, I highly recommend it! I'm doing it right now. Great for improving athletic performance. You need some equipment though. Swiss ball, med balls.
    Someone else mentioned Body Beast. I did that last fall. Good program for muscle building if that's what you're in to.

Good luck!
    Joe
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    Haven't done Body Beast or p90x2, but I have both. Gym is out, can't afford it Right now, plus I prefer to workout at home! Thanks, for talking the time to answer!

Oh, as far as equipment, I have dumbbells, plates, barbell, medicine ball, Swiss ball, kettle bells, skipping rope, bands, pull up bar.
  • mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! your a beast....try LES MILLS Body pump...it incoorperates barbell training...squats/deadlifts/lunges/bent rows/clean and press, high reps