looking for more friends!

Options
I am a 32 year old wife and mother of a 22 month old. i live in Texas. I have about 60lbs to lose. Looking for friends to motivate me, cheer me on, etc and i will do the same! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• Sharksharkles
    Options
    Hi
    I'm in Oregon but would love to have more friendly faces & motivation popping up on my screen. Add me if you like!
  • Chrissyj83
    Options
    I'm in Charleston for another week and a half, then headed back to Iowa. Feel free to add me!
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ohio here but feelfree to add me, I'm on a mission and am on everyday!!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Added! Any one feel free to request me as well!
  • Elizabethchristopher
    Options
    Feel free to add me. i love to give the inspiration as much as I love to receive it !
  • DarrenFlyGuy
    Options
    Added! Anyone else looking for more friends on MFP can feel free to add me as well.
  • Ms921
    Ms921 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Motivation here is awesome, Feel free to add me
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,anyone can. :smile:
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I am on everyday and comment often! All LOSERS welcome :o)
  • Cassea7
    Cassea7 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in Canada..have at least:happy: 50 lbs to lose..Please add me if you like
  • nimc2
    nimc2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, im in California and im new to this.
  • TinaB62674
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tina and I live in Michigan. I am new to Fitness Pal and NEED and would love & welcome some motivation.
  • nimc2
    nimc2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, im Betty how are you today?
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I log on daily and try to give motivation to everyone. Anyone else on here please feel free to add me as well. Good luck everyone

PS. Youlighter is awesome for anyone who is looking for a new friend. He made the offer to add him above :)
  • EmAnCiNaS
    EmAnCiNaS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends! :)
  • Bison008deleted
    Options
    ANYONE can add me! Cheers! Better to be hammer than a nail!
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Request sent.. I am in New Zealand and am also looking for more friends for this life long journey..

Any one feel free to add me!

:tongue:
  • OldvsNew
    OldvsNew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not so much "new" per-say, as I am RE-MOTIVATED!!! Add me if you would like. Like minded people. Supportive people with the same goals and struggles!!! SIGN ME UP!!! I need friends too!!
  • tallmaclady
    tallmaclady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I log on here everyday. I too am looking for motivating and supportive friends. I try to be the same in return. I have met some fantastic people on here so far! ;-)
  • brennacr
    brennacr Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love to have more friends as well!