30 day shred starting 3/18/13

Options
I'm new to this site and I am looking to start the 30 day shred with Jillian Michael's Mon 3/18/13...anyone want to join me and help me stick with it?

Replies

• LoveCR22
    LoveCR22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i started today, sent a friend request
  • mbelle97
    mbelle97 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday 3/14/13! Lets do this!
  • nikkiellie01
    nikkiellie01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im in but will do level 2 for 15 days and level 3 for 15 days :)
    feel free to add me :)
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I am on day 10 level 1. :D you made the right choice, I feel lighter and I can move more without feelin' weak. Anyone can Add me if you want. i'll help you.
  • QuitoBandito
    QuitoBandito Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 4! I can definitely feel a difference, but I can't wait to see one! It's really hard though and I'm terribly sore!
  • Colress
    Colress Posts: 5
    Options
    How do you add the calories burned in your exercise diary?
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I will! I recently got to day 10 but then got really ill and now its been a week and so im gonna have to start it again!!!! I WILL GET TO THE END!
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im on day 14 level 2.its great im seeing results which i thought i wouldnt!add me if you like.and goodluck!
  • ktapia08
    ktapia08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 3/18 as well!! I would like to loose about 10-15 more lbs. I have already lost all my weight using the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution but am looking for a different workout to keep me on track.

Good luck!! :)
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks ago, but I missed days and whatnot. So I would like to join. I'm starting over! The first couple days are soooo hard but don't give up. It gets easier!
  • lmgordon13
    Options
    Hi

Im in I have had the dvd for ages and dip in and out of it so this may make me stick to it lol please add me
  • daysofmylife
    daysofmylife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Starting Sunday, so i'll just be one day and a bit more pain ahead of you. ;) would love to start this journey with friends and support!
  • jenswan70
    jenswan70 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start Sunday but I'd be happy to join you. I know I need all the support I can get. I sent a friend request.
  • kassieface
    Options
    I want to do it as well. I have had the DVD in the player and weights out for a week but hard to make myself get out of bed at 4:45 a.m. I have a 11 week old little girl and I would much rather sleep. :)
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 3/18 as well!! I would like to loose about 10-15 more lbs. I have already lost all my weight using the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution but am looking for a different workout to keep me on track.

Good luck!! :)

How was the Body Revolution? I am interested in purchasing that!
  • Boocakes08
    Options
    Sounds good! I am down as well. Send me request!!!!!
  • MariaAkeroyd
    MariaAkeroyd Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS 15 days ago. Tomorrow morning I begin Level 3. Feel free to add me, as I plan to continue after the 30 days! Love the workouts!
  • gemkat13
    gemkat13 Posts: 60
    Options
    Day 5 level 1. Anyone on here can add me as a friend!!