Looking for friends

Options
Hi, just started the healthy eating and exercising again.
40Lbs to lose! Need some friends to motivate each other, give some tips etc...

I am from Montreal, 27 :)

Replies

• mommycrue
    mommycrue Posts: 27
    Options
    I am also looking for some fun, drama free and motivating friends! If you are looking to add another, please add me!
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey! we're around the same age and it looks like we have the same goals. We should be friends :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Tulipbirdy
    Options
    Im quite new on this website, and i have been on my diet since the las two month. 13.2 lbs to go:) oh and im 17 from Hungary:D feel free to add me guys:)
  • nyssalynne
    Options
    Always willing to add new friends. Please add me if you like.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am motivating and also looking for friends. You can add me!
  • tGutierrez2012
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and always looking for advice and new friends. Feel free to add me on MyFitnessPal:) 55lbs to go!!
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hiya Ladies, "I'll be your Friend" lol.
    Been using MFP for a while. Lost 50lbs todate :)

Ive sent you Requests....So if you want to Add me, Then go ahead, We can all do with a bit off support X

Have a great day! X
  • BettyJoWarnick
    Options
    My Name is BettyJo. I am 39. I am bipolar and was put on the medication Abilify. Unfortunately, the medication made me gain 40 pounds and I went from 155 lbs and am now see sawing back and forth from 193 to 195. My goal is to lose 10 lbs, and then another 10, and maybe another 10, etc. I have not started an exercise program yet but have just started this past week counting calories and drinking more water. Was currently drinking a GALLON of sweet tea a day. Am now down to 2 glasses, morning and night, to avoid a caffeine headache. Am looking for companions to do this with, I'm not sure how to add friends.