Celebrating a small milestone that is really HUGE

Options
msgbr
msgbr Posts: 23 Member
Not an easy road traveling down to 10 pounds. Not a fast road either. Just putting one foot in front of the other every day and logging what goes in my mouth. Small milestone that is really huge.....just sayin:smile:

Replies

• 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Is a great milestone!!! The first 10 always seems the hardest but its an amazing feeling. Great job!!
  • LisaDec1969
    LisaDec1969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great Job !
  • msgbr
    Options
    Is a great milestone!!! The first 10 always seems the hardest but its an amazing feeling. Great job!!

Soooooooooooooo true. Thanks alot
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Happy 10! :)
  • msgbr
    Options
    Happy 10! :)

lol......................Way to go for you too!
  • FDwife153
    FDwife153 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's so easy to overlook these "small" goals (and thanks for reminding me of that). I'm constantly telling people, I've ONLY lost 11 pounds. But hey! that 11 lbs was alot of work. That 11 lbs was enough for people to start noticing I'm doing something right for myself. That 11 lbs was enough to remind myself that my goal is possible!

Keep up the fantastic work! You can do this!
  • jjenks3
    jjenks3 Posts: 45
    Options
    I just passed my first milestone of 20 lbs. It feels great!

Congrats!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! My favorite saying is a pound a week will be 52 pounds in a year. Just keep taking it off a pound at a time.
  • msgbr
    Options
    It's so easy to overlook these "small" goals (and thanks for reminding me of that). I'm constantly telling people, I've ONLY lost 11 pounds. But hey! that 11 lbs was alot of work. That 11 lbs was enough for people to start noticing I'm doing something right for myself. That 11 lbs was enough to remind myself that my goal is possible!

Keep up the fantastic work! You can do this!

YES WE CAN!
  • msgbr
    Options
    I just passed my first milestone of 20 lbs. It feels great!

Congrats!

These feelings of accomplishment are what keeps us going, one meal, one step at a time! Do I see 30 pds down in your future!!! I think so.
  • msgbr
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! My favorite saying is a pound a week will be 52 pounds in a year. Just keep taking it off a pound at a time.

What a wonderful way to stay motivated everyday. Thinking everyday I am working on losing just 1 pound. I can get excited over that prospect. Thanks for sharing and congrats to you too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!