Not sure what to do with these feelings.

Options

Replies

• Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    OMG SO ORIGINAL.. YOU'RE A DUDE AND PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL ON HERE FOR FUNNIES HAHAHAHAHHAAH

So you've posted roughly 20 times per day since joining, no wonder you have a keen eye for these things.

Hurr hurr hurr
  • nrf111
    nrf111 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I have one word for you... Catfish!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    +
    DO you want a detailed list?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Hummus and bacon will solve your problems.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    OMG SO ORIGINAL.. YOU'RE A DUDE AND PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL ON HERE FOR FUNNIES HAHAHAHAHHAAH

So you've posted roughly 20 times per day since joining, no wonder you have a keen eye for these things.

Hurr hurr hurr

Care to elaborate?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Hurr hurr hurr

Care to elaborate?

You could just click on the profile to realize that it is a guy.

Or you could make a lame attempt to insult Dani...
  • OldMe123
    OldMe123 Posts: 3
    Options
    Why are you telling everyone about us? Don't bother to leave your spouse. It just isn't going to happen. I'm not leaving mine.:huh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Hurr hurr hurr

Care to elaborate?

Please, go on tell me more...
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    Maybe monogamy is not right for you. Get yourself a harem of fit men.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

Hurr hurr hurr

Care to elaborate?

Insult?..
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Eat your feelings.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcty_9zBzS1lknuC49rrOIwLARQYr9hPrlg8imw04E6ffDIw1h

LOL - this!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    "Why are people on this site so mean?"

Someone's hungry...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Hurr hurr hurr

Care to elaborate?

Insult?..

Yeah, I didn't really mean it as an insult -- just pointed out that you post frequently and this easier to spot. It looks like you have some friends that are willing to defend there, Dani :flowerforyou:
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi. As you can see from my profile pic, I have recently been married. I really love my husband, but I just don't feel like he supports me in my journey. I don't want to say he is sabotaging me or anything. This isn't one of those posts. It's just that when I come to MFP, I meet all these super hot nice guys (and girls). They support me, and can understand me. We have so much in common with our weightloss goals and all that.

Lately, I have been finding myself unable to be intimate with my husband. I find that I really find myself thinking about one or two of my friends on here more and more. I think I may be in love. I am toying with the idea of having an affair with someone from MFP. I still love my hubby, but our love is colder than it was. When I think of the people on my FL, I feel that fiery passion I felt before. Has anyone else experienced that? What do I do with these feelings?

Duh of course affair is the only answer here!

Pick me Pick me!!!

LOL
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Eat your feelings.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcty_9zBzS1lknuC49rrOIwLARQYr9hPrlg8imw04E6ffDIw1h

If they fit in your macros.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Hi. As you can see from my profile pic, I have recently been married. I really love my husband, but I just don't feel like he supports me in my journey. I don't want to say he is sabotaging me or anything. This isn't one of those posts. It's just that when I come to MFP, I meet all these super hot nice guys (and girls). They support me, and can understand me. We have so much in common with our weightloss goals and all that.

Lately, I have been finding myself unable to be intimate with my husband. I find that I really find myself thinking about one or two of my friends on here more and more. I think I may be in love. I am toying with the idea of having an affair with someone from MFP. I still love my hubby, but our love is colder than it was. When I think of the people on my FL, I feel that fiery passion I felt before. Has anyone else experienced that? What do I do with these feelings?

Duh of course affair is the only answer here!

Pick me Pick me!!!

LOL

No MMMEEE! :smokin:
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

Hurr hurr hurr

Care to elaborate?

Insult?..

Yeah, I didn't really mean it as an insult -- just pointed out that you post frequently and this easier to spot. It looks like you have some friends that are willing to defend there, Dani :flowerforyou:

Yeah, he loves me :P I actually joined Feb 2012 and deactivate and reactivate when my posts get too high so I don't look too obsessed. Maybe it's that time again...
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    vulcan-lol.jpg
    just lol :laugh:
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    It's probably a bad idea to pick on her wedding dress. I've heard she has a tendency towards violent mood swings and may viciously attack you on another day.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

Hurr hurr hurr

Care to elaborate?

Try not to overanalyze my silly laugh, we're on the same side here. I'm just drunk and incoherent
This discussion has been closed.