cellulite

Options
Hi, can anyone advise me how to reduce or get rid of cellulite?? I've lost 8lb so far, 1" 1/2 off my hips but still have lots of Orange peel skin, any magic cures out there?

Replies

• andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I saw a post somewhere that says mix day old coffee grinds and olive oil, but them in a paste and put it on area (under a bath robe) for half hour before you shower.

Apparenlty the caffiene helps the fat cells to reshape or something? A quick google search and I found this. it is a little different than the oringial article I found.

http://www.pantryspa.com/beauty-remedies/skin-remedies/dr-oz-cellulite-home-remedy-coffee-sugar-scrub/?recipe=193

If you try it, let me know!
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    strength train to increase lean muscle mass and do cardio to burn fat. you want to change your body composition.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Cellulite is nothing more than unevenly distributed fat. There is no "magic cure" for it, just hard work. Lose the fat, lose the cellulite. I speak from firsthand experience, my legs and thighs were riddled with it. I didn't buy into any products, just lost 30 lbs. Poof--cellulite gone.
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started using a loofah glove while Im in the shower on where my cellulite is and it has worked very well! Ive been doing it for about 4 weeks now and the cellulite has almost disappeared. Everyone is different so I can't guarantee this will work for you but it has done wonders for me!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Hi, can anyone advise me how to reduce or get rid of cellulite?? I've lost 8lb so far, 1" 1/2 off my hips but still have lots of Orange peel skin, any magic cures out there?

Sadly there is no cure for cellulite, and do not waste your time on expensive creams/lotions/potions.

All you can do is to try to tone the areas as much as you can, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated, and use a moisturizer to try to keep skin lubricated (it doesn`t have to be an expensive one)
  • traceyjg
    traceyjg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that's replied I have heard coffee and olive oil works but also read using a brush with nobbles on works, by massaging lotion in using it before a shower, blast the area with cold water after the shower then lotion again, I'm trying this method at the moment. When I go to the gym I usually do 20 minutes of fat burning on the treadmill too, will let you know if it works.:smile: