Pooping! :(

Options

Replies

• salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you could always just take up smoking....that makes me poop when i'm stuck!
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    you could always just take up smoking....that makes me poop when i'm stuck!
    Haha one of my friends said that! He told me his routine was Coffee - Smoke - Poop! Every morning!
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    Are your food diary entries accurate? You have eaten a total of 86 grams of fiber since March 8th, which is as far back as I looked.

I ate 85 grams of fiber YESTERDAY alone.

Your definition of "lots of fiber" seems to differ from mine.

And you're under-eating massively to begin with... About half the days you're at like 1000 or less calories...

Maybe your bowels have shut down to under-use.
    See, this is exactly why I asked! x
    I don't even know what "a lot" Of fiber truly is, I'm going by my own badly educated assumption XD
    "I had a big bowl of Fibery cereal today! LOADS Of Fiber"!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    reading this thread whilst eating because im a friggin animal

so...are there any natural supplements to...'aid'?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Are your food diary entries accurate? You have eaten a total of 86 grams of fiber since March 8th, which is as far back as I looked.

I ate 85 grams of fiber YESTERDAY alone.

Your definition of "lots of fiber" seems to differ from mine.

And you're under-eating massively to begin with... About half the days you're at like 1000 or less calories...

Maybe your bowels have shut down to under-use.

Thanks be to Allah someone finally took a look at the diary. jebus

I never think to look at diaries. I'm sooo gullible! :grumble:

spank!
  • mockchoc
    Options
    Wow two pages and no one looked at your diary? Well if they did I didn't notice any comments so here are mine. Either you are a troll or you have a serious eating disorder..sorry just being honest but I am just going by what you logged so if it is incorrect well then sorry but you should close your diary if you don't want honest help.

Firstly I see you are drinking one or two glasses of water a day? WTF? Why? Secondly you are starving your body, one day your net calories were around 70 I believe(I went back about a week) other days are not a lot better really. Thirdly if you have a problem pooing then why are you tracking everything else but the most important thing for it which other than water would be fibre?

I'm not trying to be mean but if you are doing the totally opposite of what it takes to poo well guess what happens.......you have a problem taking a poo. simple really.

No,no it's highly appreciated.
    ( Though, assuming I'm a troll or have an "eating disorder" is a little OTT towards someone who isn't aware / have a good understanding of food in general :/ )

I do hit under my calorie allowance by 100 / 200 calories a day, that's true... and I DEFINITELY Need to drink more water! I drink cups of tea (I forget to track them sometimes...) but that's it! I''ve hardly ever drank more water so if that's one of the keys to getting a better regularity then I'm on it!

And eat more too haha!

Thanks very much! x

{hugs} I had this happen too when I was younger too. No idea now why but anyway I don't wish it apon anyone! Not pleasant!!! Please do remember also that you have to deduct exercise from your food everyday so you get your NET calories. You have to eat more darling. Yes and if you don't love water which is ok because lots of people don't love it then find ways to hide it in your food like in soups or stock to sip. Drink any liquid at all no matter if it has caffine or not it will still add to your water for the day.

What do you love to drink? We will sort your pooping out, don't worry. It's **** to suffer from that. Fact!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    Wow two pages and no one looked at your diary? Well if they did I didn't notice any comments so here are mine. Either you are a troll or you have a serious eating disorder..sorry just being honest but I am just going by what you logged so if it is incorrect well then sorry but you should close your diary if you don't want honest help.

Firstly I see you are drinking one or two glasses of water a day? WTF? Why? Secondly you are starving your body, one day your net calories were around 70 I believe(I went back about a week) other days are not a lot better really. Thirdly if you have a problem pooing then why are you tracking everything else but the most important thing for it which other than water would be fibre?

I'm not trying to be mean but if you are doing the totally opposite of what it takes to poo well guess what happens.......you have a problem taking a poo. simple really.

( Though, assuming I'm a troll or have an "eating disorder" is a little OTT towards someone who isn't aware / have a good understanding of food in general :/ )

I do hit under my calorie allowance by 100 / 200 calories a day, that's true... and I DEFINITELY Need to drink more water! I drink cups of tea (I forget to track them sometimes...) but that's it! I''ve hardly ever drank more water so if that's one of the keys to getting a better regularity then I'm on it!

And eat more too haha!

Thanks very much! x

{hugs} I had this happen too when I was younger too. No idea now why but anyway I don't wish it apon anyone! Not pleasant!!! Please do remember also that you have to deduct exercise from your food everyday so you get your NET calories. You have to eat more darling. Yes and if you don't love water which is ok because lots of people don't love it then find ways to hide it in your food like in soups or stock to sip. Drink any liquid at all no matter if it has caffine or not it will still add to your water for the day.

What do you love to drink? We will sort your pooping out, don't worry. It's **** to suffer from that. Fact!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
    *squish*
    Also, I kinda noticed that my tracker isn't tracking Fiber in the cereal I have sometimes twice a day... unless I'm just being silly and not reading it properly XD

2nl96c4.png
  • mockchoc
    Options
    Put your fibre up closer to 30.
  • 57bananas
    Options
    Magnesium supplements!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

And eat more too haha!

Thanks very much! x

*squish*
    Also, I kinda noticed that my tracker isn't tracking Fiber in the cereal I have sometimes twice a day... unless I'm just being silly and not reading it properly XD

2nl96c4.png

It's not accurate to enter it this way anyway... how much milk is it? Enter both individually, then you'll have your fiber (which isn't that much for those cereals, that being said!).
  • mockchoc
    Options

And eat more too haha!

Thanks very much! x

*squish*

2nl96c4.png

It's not accurate to enter it this way anyway... how much milk is it? Enter both individually, then you'll have your fiber (which isn't that much for those cereals, that being said!).

Yeah log properly you derp!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH!
    get some god dam fibre into ya!
    shredded wheat, porridge,
    coffee is good too.
    grains,,
    DO IT!
    whiskey is good too
    oh and BEER, lots of it.
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    Oh really..? They always seem to sell it well with "Great source of Fiber!" and so on ha!
    And good point, I'll track them separately! (Milk is probably about 150 or 250ml?)
    oh and BEER, lots of it
    Really? XD
  • mockchoc
    Options
    Oh really..? They always seem to sell it well with "Great source of Fiber!" and so on ha!
    And good point, I'll track them separately! (Milk is probably about 150 or 250ml?)
    oh and BEER, lots of it
    Really? XD

Just log properly please even if it takes a few minutes more.
  • zengurl72
    zengurl72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    IBS-C sufferer here as well and although it doesnt affect your weightloss when your "backed up" it most certainly will affect your scale when weighing in! I suffered for years before someone finally figured out what my problem was called.... but no one had a suggestion on how to fix it except ....add more fiber, but no one ever told me that there is more than one type of fiber! After years of my own experiments and a new Dr.(besides Dr Oz), I have finally found a good mix for me.......

Breakfast
    1 capful of Miralax ( store brand works fine)
    1 Fiber Blend pill from Vitamin shoppe
    1 30 bil proboitic

Lunch, Dinner
    1 Fiber Blend Pill

This pill has become a life saver to me! It has both types of fiber in one capsule so you dont have to worry!

I did find the chia seeds and magnesium interesting so I may have to do a little more experimenting.... can never be too regular (even though I NEVER poop!!!) Couldnt resist cuz that was just too funny!
  • zengurl72
    zengurl72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fiber One has a really good cereal... Honey Squares!
  • rquantick
    rquantick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I find spicy food helps me, if i'm constipated i add chillis either fresh or dried and curry spices to my evening meals and by morning its worked! Sometimes too well!!
  • WanderingLass
    WanderingLass Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have this proplem too and frankly is sucks. I go on average once, maybe twice a week, sometimes not at all. And then BAM, I'll go 4-5 times in a day. It's embarassing really. It definately plays a toll on my weight loss too. The adding extra fiber hasn't helped me at all either.

I am so glad I'm not the only one...
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    poopin.gif

Drink some caffeine in the morning.
    Bahahaha! Love that episode! Poor Hank! :bigsmile:
  • Jacqadactle
    Jacqadactle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Take a probiotic - I recommend Garden of Life, or Vitamin Shoppe brand (not just acidophilus, get the kind with many different ones). I personally don't like products like Activia because, even though they have probiotics you can get a much higher dose using an actual supplement without all of the chemical additives in the foods. I'm also very PRO eating CLEAN, artificial stuff messes with your system (you can argue about the GRES and whatnot, but I notice a HUGE difference between eating clean and not), and having veggies and/or fruits with every meal and snack. I didn't realize how much fiber my body worked best on until I went clean (and even more when I went vegan, but that's not really for everyone lol).

And that's my two cents. :)