IDEAL PROTEIN ROCKS!!!

Options
If you are on the Ideal Protein diet, or thinking about trying it or wanting more info....Add me!! I have lost about 40 lbs in less than 4 months on this diet and am back on Phase 1 striving to loose the last 20! I am also training for a half marathon 5/19/2013 with my awesome supportive hubby! Have a great weekend!!

Replies

• WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ideal Protein is working for me and at about the same pace. I am down almost 10 pounds in 2 weeks, albeit it mostly water weight, I am a pant size smaller. Looking forward to a couple more months and your motivation and inspiration as a pal!
  • synchorswim
    synchorswim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i couldn't agree more, I love love love it! It makes me feel so good and it is relatively easy to do (for me anyway)...
    Got weighed in day 21, yesterday (3-7-13) and I have officially lost 9lbs. yippie... 31 to go!

love all the new ways I have been trying different veggies. Jicama and rutabaga fries with rosemary and sea salt and olive oil.. yumy! and who would have thought kale chips could be so good and easy!!!

Anybody else have any good recipes or suggestions?
  • DeaGr
    DeaGr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been on IP for a little over a week. Do you have any good recipes for me to try?
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I found alot of great recipes in Pinterest. Just go to the search and punch in Ideal Protein.
    I just finished week 1 ,,,lost 11.2 lbs and 15.25 inches gone....so far so good.
    What is your favorite packages?
  • Calibrate
    Calibrate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just started IP 3 days ago and doing great!
  • FatIsNotGood4Me
    FatIsNotGood4Me Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just started IP 3 days ago and doing great!
    Good for you!
  • FatIsNotGood4Me
    FatIsNotGood4Me Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you follow Pinterest, this is a friend's board with great IP recipes for all phases. Here is the link:
    http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/healthy-and-happy-ideal-protein-recipes/
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sound interesting. Will look into it,
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I just visited the Ideal Protein website and read some of the info. I'm wondering about the Breakfast and Lunch proteins. Can they be any product from the "Protein packet/meals" you buy from IP? For instance - a shake for breakfast, and a soy patty for lunch - with your veggies? And, are bars allowed as your one "snack" during Phase 1?

Thanks for any info!
  • lvtruu1
    lvtruu1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hey another fad diet, I've never heard of....
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    or you could just you know, eat real food that you can get at the grocery store like fish, chicken, eggs, etc and then exercise.
  • Werfam
    Werfam Posts: 29
    Options
    mamamcneil wrote: »
    If you are on the Ideal Protein diet, or thinking about trying it or wanting more info....Add me!! I have lost about 40 lbs in less than 4 months on this diet and am back on Phase 1 striving to loose the last 20! I am also training for a half marathon 5/19/2013 with my awesome supportive hubby! Have a great weekend!!

Did you exercise during phase 1?