Leslie Sansone Walk video.

Options
I did 2 miles this morning according to her video. I don't know how to log that , according to speed, such as 3.0 , 3.5, 4.0 ? Anybody know?

Replies

• Jerry863
    Jerry863 Posts: 22
    Options
    Walking at 3.0, Briskly walking at 3.5, and briskly walking at 4.0
  • elainewitch
    elainewitch Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Depends on which one you use but I log it as low impact aerobics.
  • sizzleXd
    sizzleXd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I understand that, but there's not just walking involved . There's side steps, knee lifts, kick backs. Just not sure if that makes a difference.
  • elainewitch
    elainewitch Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's why I use aerobics. It would be different if you were on a treadmill or just walking around outside. I've never done knee lifts, side steps, kickbacks, or anything like that on a treadmill. I'm pretty sure I'd be dead if I tried.
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    her videos are timed and if I do the two mile in 30 minutes I am assuming I am walking 4.0 mph. My fitbit never shows two miles after my walk with her and I match her step per step. but I will log 2 miles at 4.0
  • sizzleXd
    sizzleXd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lolll. Okay I'll work with that. Thanks :)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I did 2 miles this morning according to her video. I don't know how to log that , according to speed, such as 3.0 , 3.5, 4.0 ? Anybody know?

I log it as low impact aerobics
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I use her videos all the time, and just count it all as "walking brisk". She states on her website that each mile burns approximately 100 calories.
  • eseaamh
    eseaamh Posts: 3
    Options
    I also log this as low impact aerobics. I do a lot of the lifting my hand over my head type moves holding canned vegies for weights too when she doesn't call for it so that I can increase my burn. Its all approximate guessing anyway, but hopefully it will get you somewhere in the ballpark! :tongue:
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I log it as walking at a 4 mph, as that is about what it works out to. Since my actual walks have hills and steps, I really don't feel like this video gets my heart pumping any more than walking, it just uses different kinds of steps to simulate terrain.