Replies

• aj445
    aj445 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    8 % for me since January :)
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    8.48% since January 1st. I knew I was getting close to 10% because I just calculated it.

I am less than 5 pounds away from my first 10%. (I'm hoping to make that by the time I see my nutritionist and my doctor in the first couple of weeks of Apirl.
  • Shtallionchick14
    Shtallionchick14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    8.98% since January 1st - 17.35% so far... now to go for the big 20% weight loss number.
  • Glissenklw
    Glissenklw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm down 12.5% since January 5th... 32 lbs lost!
  • bbelles1
    bbelles1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    15.79% since Jan. 7!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    8.76% Since January 14th.
  • n_leiba
    n_leiba Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost 9% since January 1
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    6.81% since January.
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    About 7%
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I don't know my exact weight on Jan 1 but around 14% based on what I was in Feb.
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    11.5% since Jan 4th
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5.52 % since January so don't feel badly Bitsinator. . Greater chance of keeping it off!
  • unkymark
    unkymark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    12.51% since January 1, 2013.
  • bitsinator
    bitsinator Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5.52 % since January so don't feel badly Bitsinator. . Greater chance of keeping it off!

Thanks pjrbs. You're right, we should be just as proud!
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    7.1% since January 7th. 15% from todays weight to get to my goal.
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Down 7.4% since the end of January. Most of it the past 30 days.
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    5.4% since Jan 1 ... dang I feel slow looking at everyone else's progress :grumble:

I have a feeling if we talked pounds, you'd beat us. This is where I find comfort when comparing to my husband's efforts. My percentage is better, even though I have less to lose, so he beats me in pounds lost, though he's not having to be particular about calories, keep a diary, or anything that "extreme". : ) I have to work harder at this point for results, but it's worth it.

It's like on Biggest Loser, the smaller they get, the harder they have to work to compete with the others. I think at that point, they should go by percentage of weight less rather than pounds. It's not really a fair comparison. But, that's a whole 'nother story. : )
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4.56% since January but I got sidelined with the flu pretty badly in January. It was the first time I'd ever had the honest to goodness flu and it knocked me for a loop. Most of that weight loss has been over the past month.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Since Jan 1st I have lost 11.43%. Way more than I expected!
  • wbergea
    wbergea Posts: 22
    Options
    8% since October 2012
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!