I am new!

Options
Hello everyone. I am Jess. I am happily married with two small children. I am at a very unhealthy weight. I have tried many different weight loss programs, but can't seem to stick to any. I am hoping this site will provide me with a little support. My main goal here is to lose the weight and live a more healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jess..... and well done for deciding to lose weight and get healthy...... good luck with your efforts

Jean
  • jfurgerson1
    jfurgerson1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • stitchtastic
    Options
    Hi Jess!This site is amazing!Full of wonderfull encouraging people who know what everyone else is going through.

It's really worked for me.I'm sending you a freind request :happy:
  • domino38
    domino38 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
    MFP is a great community filled with support and friends! I am so glad that I am apart of this community as it has helped me more than anything. I am posting a link for you to read that will help you with your journey .

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition

Good health to you! :happy:
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    Hi Jess, welcome to MFP :happy: !
    We're a great bunch here, anyone can add me too!
  • fantalisious
    Options
    Hi jess. I am new to :smile:
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey Jess Welcome! Just stick to what mfp suggest and you'll see your weight drop slowly but surely. I recommend being honest when you log your food, buy a food scale to weight your proteins and also use measuring cups and spoons...believe me eyeing stuff eeeh doesn't work... we tend to add more haha (I used to). Also drink lots of water...when I begun this I didn't drink water and i love it now, keeps you full and hydrated when you exercise.
  • danielhutchins
    danielhutchins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm down 43 lbs in 5-6 weeks here at MFP. I'm 43 and was the fat kid in kindergarten...YOU CAN DO IT!