Turbo Fire

Options
I am looking for people who are doing or have done Turbo Fire. I ordered it yesterday and hoping it gets here really soon :)

I have done P90X. First round dropped 25 lbs. Second round I am on and well . . . I'm bored (Sorry Tony). Tried Insanity and it almost killed me so I got numerous recommendations to get Turbo Fire and so I'm just waiting for it.

Anyone with any dos or donts or comments, etc are welcome. :)

And friends requests are good too but with a message please :)

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am doing turbofire right now and love it. it my soulmate workout and it gets me pumped every time! im sure you will enjoy it and hope you have fun doing it!! feel free to add me as a friend. i am 6 weeks into the prep schedule and have lost 11 lbs so far!!
  • chall0688
    chall0688 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I recently got a bunch of random workout DVDs from my mom, and one of them was a Turbo Fire DVD. I popped it in this morning... It was great! The beats really helped keep me in time with the pace of the workout.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am starting Turbo Fire on Monday. Feel free to add me.
  • Rwhite606
    Options
    I always check out this website before starting a new fitness program - www.topfitnesssites.com - My personal favourite is p90x because it's hard enough that you know your getting results but not so hard that you give up after a few days
  • runnernme
    Options
    Have done it an dit is an awesome workout. I am starting another round soon. Good luck!
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm starting Turbo Fire on Monday, I'm happy to buddy up.
    Emma
    x
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I am doing the advanced schedule, which is 20 weeks and I'm currently on week 14. I LOVE it!!
    I have lost 15 lbs, lost inches and so much stronger! It is fun and you get a huge calorie burn for the workouts!
    I am going on to Chalean Extreme which is a weights program with her after I am done with TF. You won't regret getting it!
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for 2 weeks and I love it!! I have zumba exhilarate... does not even compare to Turbo
  • StellaHarmon
    StellaHarmon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I ordered turbo fire last night. I would love to do it with you all. Please add me. Im doing Chalene extreme right now and love it. I plan on doing both programs together. Probably wont receive turbo fire until the end of next week.
  • bluesol76
    bluesol76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my first workout today! I'd love to be added... good luck!
  • briggsy13
    briggsy13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Love Chalene, love Turbo Fire. I started with Chalean Extreme and now i'm doing a hybrid of the two cause I didn't want to give up the heavy weights. You should love it!!!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people who are doing or have done Turbo Fire. I ordered it yesterday and hoping it gets here really soon :)

I have done P90X. First round dropped 25 lbs. Second round I am on and well . . . I'm bored (Sorry Tony). Tried Insanity and it almost killed me so I got numerous recommendations to get Turbo Fire and so I'm just waiting for it.

Anyone with any dos or donts or comments, etc are welcome. :)

And friends requests are good too but with a message please :)

Insanity is killing me slowly. (pounds coming off)
    After September, I plan on combining Insanity and its sequel Aslyum at the same time. I call it... Psychotic!
  • smbsilva
    smbsilva Posts: 9
    Options
    i love TurboFire, this was my first program I started 2 years ago, i lost 17lbs doing this program and have moved onto Insanity and Tapout XT and do Turbo Jam for a lower impact workout... I think you'll be happy with this workout plan. If you have questions let me know maybe I can help...I am going to start TF up again in April.
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am also starting Turbo Fire next week... or attempting to. I am adding as many of you as I can, feel free to add me for anyone else doing it.
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo. I am fortunate to go to the live classes and actually get to take Chalene's class on Sunday mornings. Live classes are crazy if you get the right instructor. She also teaches Lean Extreme two mornings a week but it is at 5:30am. I so badly want to start but I want to really keep up with it so I might focus on it after vacation. I used to do Turbo Jam and discovered Chalene actually was right her in Orange County and taught live classes at 24 hour fitness. If any of you have 24 hour fitness nearby, check our their schedule and try a live class. You will be amazed how high energy it is. My monday night instructor is a guy who puts together his classes modeled after Turbo Fire and last night 7 Turbos!!
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just got my TF challenge pack!! I am starting the challenge group on April 1st, doing a Chalean Extreme TF hybrid. I can't wait!!! Anyone can add me. I might even start earlier, I was so excited to get my shiny new package today :D
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    TurboFire is my soul-mate workout! I'm actually doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution right now for a bit of a change up but normally, I'm rotating between TurboFire hybrid schedules (TF/P90X, TF/ChaLEAN Extreme, etc.) because I love it so much :)
  • tracivee
    tracivee Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOOOOVE TurboFire! I just need to do it regularly....the last month I've done it fairly consistently and I'm finally getting the hang of it. It is tough...feel free to add me :)
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 on turbofire, i have much more endurance and stamina. I feel better and about myself and happier. And my lower body is looking more toned. I've been trying to eat healthier, cause thats my biggest issue. If you eat healthy and do this program, your results would be amazing! I love it. I look forward to doing it which sounds crazy to me because, I never looked forward to working out. Only did it cause I had to in order to lose weight.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I loveeee TURBO FIRE!!! It is AWESOME!!!