New Today

Options
Hi, my name is Robyn. I have tried everything since I was 16. I have lost weight but then regained it when a crisis hit my life. I have been bingeing and joined mfp to get control back in my eating.

Replies

• Bison008deleted
    Options
    Come on board there's a great support system here provided you surround yourself with good people.. and most are. Like I always say..this locomotive has a full head of steam!! Don't miss this train..ANY PERSON READING THIS CAN ADD ME. FER SURE Cheers!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hi Robyn...I joined this week too...to get back on track and to lose a few more pounds..... feel free to add me as a friend..

Good luck
    Jean
  • Theocean4me
    Options
    Thank you Bison and Jean!
    I will.
    Robyn
  • danielhutchins
    danielhutchins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was the fat kid in kindergarten...I'm 43 now. Christmas of 2012 I was over 460 (not sure of exact amount as the big boys avoid scales, and there are few that can hold me, etc). I fell at church on Christmas Eve and once in early Jan on the snow, and it was balance issues, etc, and I started checking out a way to get down with some support. I ran across MFP on a couple of my friend's Facebook pages and checked it out. I'm down to 417 this morning, so in 5-6 weeks I've lost 43 lbs...and I hold they never find me again! I lift weights (dumbbells mostly, and some machines) and do aerobic work. I also took up biking again, slow going for now as it takes a lot to move all this sexiness around! My caloric goal is 2970 cals, but I stay around 1700-1800, fat down, protein up. It's working, and YOU TOO CAN DO IT! NEVER GIVE UP..NEVER SURRENDER!
  • AnnR999
    AnnR999 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!! (So new I'm still shiny haha). I don't think any of us can have too many friends or too large of a support group for our journey. I look forward to meeting some new peeps who understand what I am going through and can offer any advice and support. Much love to all of you! :glasses:
  • aboure
    aboure Posts: 11
    Options
    You can add me. I am pretty new to