hip hop abs?? does it work?

Options
crysy1
crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
hi ya'll. just coming off having a baby and plan on doing zumba to start. but looking for something new to do. thought about hip hop abs. has anyone done it and does it work? want honest feedback if im going to invest money in something. thanks all!

Replies

• TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    A few years ago i tried a version to hip hop abs and yes it does work. Make sure to get a heart monitor so you can log your calories burned. Good Luck!
  • Zimabob
    Zimabob Posts: 8
    Options
    I just tried this workout today! My brother and I did the cardio abs (25 min) and the cardio/sculpt (42 min). It went by very quickly. If you do it every day and are eating a healthy or low calorie diet, this will definitely help you lose weight. It's also easy to follow and he doesn't change moves too quickly.
  • crysy1
    crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    thanks for the feedback! its appreciated
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    I just started yesterday and absolutely love it! Shaun t is amazing and it flies by which is always nice! the moves are actually easy to follow and killer on your legs which is where i need the most work, so im pretty excited about this workout which is always nice :-) i say get it you will love it! Congrats on new baby :-)