Starting the 30 day Shred

Options
Hey all! I just started the 30 Day Shred today. Was wondering if anyone else was doing this program who would like to help with motivation/accountability? Any success stories? General advice?

Replies

• kayla_892
    kayla_892 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! Have seen amazing results.
  • mick8703
    mick8703 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 level 1. Day 1, I ached, day 2 , I was hurting, Day 3 got a bit better. Today I was surprised how quick it was over.
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I need to start and go more then a week .
  • owendrj
    owendrj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 26 of 30 Day Shred. I have lost 4 pounds and 5 inches so far with it. I have had awesome results with her DVD's. I have lost 28 pounds and a total of 49 inches since last May. I started with Body Revolution, then 6 Week 6 Pack, and now 30 Day Shred. Even though she is tough, I love her workouts. I plan to do Ripped in 30 next. I have 2 more pounds to go to reach my goal of 140 lbs. I started last May weighing 170 lbs.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I hope to start today. :) I started a month ago but only got to do one day before I was injured playing soccer and then never got back to it.
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day2 and although it is HARD as ever I love it! So far I am already down 1.5 inches in my belly, 1.5 inches in my hips, an inch in my bottom, an half an inch in each thigh, a lil over an inch in each calf, 1 3/4 inch in each arm, and half an inch in my bust. I am also already down 2.8lbs and I'm only on day 12! :D
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! Have seen amazing results.

Me too!! Starting tomorrow.

It is short enough that I think I can work it in before I get ready for work in the mornings during the week.
  • fighting4fit
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies! I did the first workout tonight and it was hard but felt so good. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results I get.
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd day of level one, and I'm still sore! All over, love this program so far though. Anyone that wants some motivation feel free to add me :D
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I also started today! I'll add you, we can definitely support each other!
  • keeleytes
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I started the shred yesterday and am looking forward to any results I may achieve. I'm really impressed at how effective the workout is, given its brevity and moderate intensity. The before/after photo posts are very motivational! I think it would be great to motivate each other on here, so I'm cheering you all on and wishing you 30 days of sweat and awesome ultimate transformations!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My advice? Take a rest day (Well, maybe not REST, but a cardio day) once every 2-3 days to give your muscles some time to recover. I found that not giving myself this made my form worse and my body weaker. I couldn't get the most from my workouts if I didn't give my muscles a chance to rest a few times a week. :) It may say 30 days, but I don't actually figure I'll finish for at least a month and a half, and I'm ok with that!

Also, I have two different sets of hand weights - an 8lb, and a 3lb. The 3lb is more than enough for some of the exercises, but there are a couple that just weren't hard enough to feel effective until I used a good heavy weight. Not that I'd suggest an 8lb - I used that because I already had it around - but maybe a 2lb and a 5lb, or some such if you discover some of the weight training is too easy. :)