Suddenly have a weight issue

Options
I had an eating disorder when I was younger, but aside from that, all my life I have been able to just eat what I want and not worry about the effects on my body.
In the last 1-2 years I have gained a LOT of weight, and I'm looking to gain some friends who might be in a similar situation, or who might just want some friends on their weight loss journey.
I'm looking to lose at least 10 kg (or 22-25lb) and I'm giving myself until the end of the year.
I have a very supportive partner who is also wanting to lose weight, so he is on this journey with me. Please feel free to friend me and we can get onto this! :happy:

From, Jessie

Replies

• EllabelleMarie
    Options
    Can't say I've experienced an eating disorder, though in my worst moments of desperation to get thin I have considered the unhealthy alternatives. My goal is to lose 55 pounds and to do it in the healthiest, most permanent way I can.

Even though I've lost 25 pounds since the summer, I still have a long road ahead and sometimes I still feel overwhelmed like I have no idea if I'm on the right track or not. I'll send you a friend request and maybe we can figure this stuff out together!

Best of luck :)