Random Things You Love (or find ridiculous) about your S.O.

Options
ashesfromfire
ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
We all know "it's the little things" that make you love someone and I thought I'd share, out of appreciation, random things I adore about my SO

1) when he drinks tea, as he goes to place the tea bag in the water, under his breath in a high pitch voice you'll hear him say "no! no! nooooooooooooo..... - gurgling noises as he drowns the bag-" BWAHAHAHA

Your turn - what's ridiculous about your SO?

Replies

• dunkt10
    dunkt10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My SO will wear socks in even the hottest weather. Then he'll complain about the site not being up high enough or something. smh geesh
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    A more serious one: my man really appreciates the the unique beauty that every women has. He doesn't really have an "ideal" beauty in mind when it comes to women. I really like that
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    There are so many things about my husband that have annoyed me. It took me a long time to realize that I would miss all of those "annoyances", and I have come to appreciate his quirks. I don't know what finally happened to make me realize this, but I'm glad that I'm more grateful. I think what I love most about him is that he can put up with me.
  • AllyTheguineapig
    Options
    I don't really love it but my fiance shows me his butt hole all the time. He thinks it's a joke. I'll walk into the bedroom and BANG...there he is on all four with his cheeks spread apart. idk. It's ridiculous.
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    This chick never comes home.. i never get to see her.. no sex.. its rediculous.. but then again shes imaginary
  • triggsta
    triggsta Posts: 140
    Options
    He can't sing at all. I have my bachelor's in music. I find it endearing rather than annoying.
  • tarriharris5
    tarriharris5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sorry trying to figure out how to post pics
    4E624FF6-E9A9-43D5-AED8-5AEDCD4079FD-100-000000376920E4EB_zps3dfa8271.jpg

4E624FF6-E9A9-43D5-AED8-5AEDCD4079FD-100-000000376920E4EB_zps3dfa8271.jpg
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I nicknamed my boyfriend "Puppy" for a reason. In general, he has an incessant need to get into everything (like a puppy), but his favorite thing to do is just, well, SMELL stuff (like a puppy). I get so annoyed trying to cook and he comes out of nowhere to push me aside and sniff the contents of the pan/pot/bowl/whatever. Best part? We work together in a kitchen setting. I can't even make orders for complete strangers without him trying to dive head first into the mixing bowl. O_____o I mean, it's hilarious most of the time, but hey, sometimes I'm starving, so don't prolong my suffering by coming between me and my cheffery!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I love the way he loves his children.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    He imitates random things. One was a spider mating dance he had seen on a nature show. We both hate spiders, but it was adorable with only two arms and two legs. He also imitates the gestures from Final Fantasy tarutarus/ lalafells.

On the love/hate side, I sometimes have to remind him touse his words. He will look at me expectantly, then forlornly, but I don't know whether he wanted some of my chocolate, a hug, or the remote.
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't really love it but my fiance shows me his butt hole all the time. He thinks it's a joke. I'll walk into the bedroom and BANG...there he is on all four with his cheeks spread apart. idk. It's ridiculous.

AHAHAHAHA OMG Im sorry this is beyond hilarous! I have no idea how I would react if I walked in a room and my husband was doing that ahahahaha.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    He likes his privacy, Im the opposite. He's so shy..Im not. I try to tap into his wild side, I think I catch him off guard when I flirt with him, he gets all quiet, I just giggle quietly inside at my tricky ways, I like the chase. Hoping too turn him into my love slave.. In fact he prolly wouldn't even want me to post on this topic, so I better shut up and get outta here
  • WannaBeFitJean
    WannaBeFitJean Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would say the sweet adorable face he makes when he wants me to cook him up something... I dont let him in my kitchen.. Made that mistake once and seen flames ... lol Im about to enroll him in cooking school... but if I did that I would never see him... Hes a workaholic... stops home eats and off to work again...
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I love my husbands lips, they're perfect and plump and a rosey color (naturally) I also like to watch him eat certain foods or drink certain drinks because his lips get all .... juicy lol. I love the way he is always finding a way to prank someone and that he wants his sons to grow up better than he was raised, he had no father and he refuses to let his sons go through the same things he has.
  • Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Random things I love . .. he's always willing to give me a hug when I need it, including a 'now now, there there' if it's really bad. He has never once made me feel bad about my weight, he's always accepted me and complemented me even when I have trouble accepting it, I believe him. He's great to me and my kids and is a wonderful provider. I truly lucked out when I married him - and I'm not letting him go!